• Steinwald
    replied
    Thank you guys for your support... and the sheep idea lol

Leave a comment:

• DS189
    replied
    [QUOTE=resto-mod;n20127]

yea sometimes this place is about as lively as a morgue[/QUOTE]

Good luck with happiness here. Most people are probably wondering why they haven’t committed suicide.

Leave a comment:

• DS189
    replied
    I am bi and lean towards guys. I was also cut at birth. I can’t be with cut guys because it makes me sad and all I see is damage, I can’t be with uncut guys because I feel inferior and resentment. I don’t think I will ever have a normal relationship and have sworn off kids because I don’t want them growing up in the country that did this to me. I know how you feel.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n20052]Like that one eh? Just what this forum needs.....some humor. Too many guys on here are way too serious and bunged-up. Lighten up.[/QUOTE]

yea sometimes this place is about as lively as a morgue

Leave a comment:

• RYG
    replied
    Well 95% of the general population is sheep. Sooooo

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Like that one eh? Just what this forum needs.....some humor. Too many guys on here are way too serious and bunged-up. Lighten up.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n20041]Buy a sheep.[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Buy a sheep.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n19971]

Not even close to the real thing. You just have to keep a level head when it comes to women and unfortunately learn some lessons the hard way.[/QUOTE]

I'm not necessarily interested in the real thing I just want a companion that I can trust and have an emotional connection to. I know it sounds weird to want a relationship with a machine but I've read novels and seen a few role playing games before where the characters stories were written good enough that I felt as if I actually knew them and could relate to them in a way so who's to say that it's impossible to program a robot to love. Think the original blade runner lol

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    [QUOTE=resto-mod;n19967]

well I guess I should keep hoping that sex robots will become a thing soon lol![/QUOTE]

Not even close to the real thing. You just have to keep a level head when it comes to women and unfortunately learn some lessons the hard way.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n19892]THAT is the 10 million dollar question men have been struggling with forever. Unfortunately this lesson usually must be learned the hard way in varying degrees. [/QUOTE]

well I guess I should keep hoping that sex robots will become a thing soon lol!

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    THAT is the 10 million dollar question men have been struggling with forever. Unfortunately this lesson usually must be learned the hard way in varying degrees.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n19876]THE POWER OF PUSSY. Never underestimate it. [/QUOTE]

lol
    how do you take away that power?

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    THE POWER OF PUSSY. Never underestimate it.

Leave a comment:

• resto-mod
    replied
    [QUOTE=parsecskin;n19867]So true. But look at it from my perspective. I was intact for almost 30 years and had ABSOLUTELY NO problems with it at all. None. I was coerced into it by my ex GF, but the real kicker was in talking to the doctor who lied thru his teeth. I asked him about sensitivity loss, he said " a non issue, really". Bullshit! I also told him not to take too much off, he said "don't worry, you'll have a handsome pecker". He did do a nice clean job and left me with more inner skin than a lot of guys, but the bastard took most of my frenulum and cut me to a stupid tight CI 1! I was fucking livid! I ended up never paying that bastard and he never came after me for his $. Maybe because I threatened to kill him?
    Fast forward 20 yrs when I finally researched the truth about this heinous practice. Back then the Internet wasn't what it is today and i didn't even have a computer then. Let's just say it's a good thing that doctor is 1000 miles away.
    The worst part of it all is I was manipulated by someone I loved and it took the loss of my foreskin to realize this. At least if I said no fucking way, I'd still have my foreskin.[/QUOTE]

I've read your story before and I couldn't believe that happened to you. The thing that bothers me the most is how your GF manipulated you into getting circumcised. How could you let her take advantage of you? I seriously don't understand why somebody that supposedly loves you could tell you to do this? I've never had a real GF or relationship in my life but I've always been scared of being manipulated and not being able to see whats really going on and not being in control of the relationship or myself. Is this what happened to you? I'm sorry if I brought up some bad memories though and If you don't want to think about it I'd understand.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X