Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do Some Circumcised as Adults Claim to Prefer it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Some Circumcised as Adults Claim to Prefer it?

I am in no way giving legitimacy to their claims. I also recognize that there are tons of men, including many of this forum, who were circumcised as adults and strongly regret it. Being circumcised in infancy, I cannot compare it to my natural state. But even going through a relatively short period of restoration now, I can see the benefits are incredible. I am just wondering why the ones who claim to prefer their circumcised state are saying this. It is hard for me to believe that ALL of them are lying (to themselves or others). Although this does have a lot of explanatory power, I feel it is just a bit too easy. Should someone in the future ask me about this topic I want to be prepared with some probable, logical explanations for this. One idea I had was that maybe at first they enjoy the over-exposed glans, that is, until it becomes keratanized. So it is possible that most of these men have just recently been circumcised, and will regret it in the time to come. Yet some of the comments from these men claim that they have been circumcised for decades, in which case another possible explanation is that they have forgotten what it was truly like to be intact. I would like to have peoples' thoughts on this.

They are in denial about it. Many guys get cut later in life by their own choice because of being made fun of or ridiculed for being intact. In reality these people just really needed to "man up" and throw it back at them. The social brainwashing that goes along with this in the US is incredible as well as the medical establishment's downright lies and bullying parents into it. The whole circumcision industry is a criminal enterprise from the ground up.

Comment

One NORM of Michigan member, who had himself circumcised as an adult and initially thought that sex was actually better as a result, explained it this way:

He said, "You have to realize that I had a new toy. I had always heard that circumcised was so much better that I just believed that the sex was going to be better too. The power of suggestion!" He went on to say that he was initially also greatly relieved to no longer be a part of the minority among American males.

This man reported that he also had Jewish ancestors, although he never was a practicing Jew himself. He thought that a circumcision might also bring him into alignment with his Jewish heritage.

As the callusing took over, however, he realized he had made a mistake an began restoring. He eventually joined our group.

David
      World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

As for the men who report being circumcised as an adult, and report they are happy with it for decades on end:

I think they may just put a higher premium on tribal affiliation than natural-feeling sex.

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

[QUOTE=Science Monk;n18149]As for the men who report being circumcised as an adult, and report they are happy with it for decades on end:

I think they may just put a higher premium on tribal affiliation than natural-feeling sex.

David
          World As Monkey Island

[/QUOTE]

I was cut as an adult and I NEVER was happy with it. In fact I knew as soon as the anesthesia wore off that I had made a HUGE mistake. The pain was unbelievable.

Comment

You can probably list some more or less common reasons why somebody prefers it, but as everybody's said here, with time they realize there was a price to pay for that initial preference. And you have to look at context; it probably depends on where the guy is standing when he says he prefers it. He may say one thing in one context, and speak a bit more truth in another context. We all learn the hard way, and circ is another situation where some guys learned the hard way.

Comment

Well, an important sex organ is located between the ears. If you are motivated, for whatever reason, to believe the circumcised state is superior (due to social conformity, sexual fetish, self-harming fetish, etc.), that will carry you, at least for a while.
              Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

One more reason - especially in regions where circumcision is not common - can be that the men who decide to get circumcised do this because of having issues such as a tight foreskin causing pain during sexual activities. If for them the circumcision resolves those issues then obviously they will experience it as being better than before, and it might even be better, but not necessarily the best it could be. Circumstances play a key role here...
                My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

[QUOTE=BelgianChris;n18250]One more reason - especially in regions where circumcision is not common - can be that the men who decide to get circumcised do this because of having issues such as a tight foreskin causing pain during sexual activities. If for them the circumcision resolves those issues then obviously they will experience it as being better than before, and it might even be better, but not necessarily the best it could be. Circumstances play a key role here...[/QUOTE]

Excellent point. There are cases of circumcision as the only remaining treatment for intractable disease.

Comment

In fact for the very same reason restoring in much less common. While most circumcised men in Europe are likely circumcised because of religious reasons, and most people don't question religion and practices that come along with it. I'd say circumcision - like religion - is just a thing of ignorance. I don't want to offend anyone with this statement, but as a scientist I'd not be able to take myself serious if I'd be in any religion :)
                    My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

[USER="2033"]BelgianChris[/USER] Yeah, I completely agree about religion. I can't believe people would value not offending people more than human rights.

Comment

[QUOTE=BelgianChris;n18254]In fact for the very same reason restoring in much less common. While most circumcised men in Europe are likely circumcised because of religious reasons, and most people don't question religion and practices that come along with it. I'd say circumcision - like religion - is just a thing of ignorance. I don't want to offend anyone with this statement, but as a scientist I'd not be able to take myself serious if I'd be in any religion :)[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY! Religions, all religions, are a construct of man to rule the masses thru fear and intimidation. Back in the day when your average person was an ignorant un-educated fuck, that worked. Not so today. The only valid "religion" is enjoying all the beauty that mother nature has to offer on this wonderful planet.

Comment

What you guys are talking about is organized religion, also known as the corporate construct. Big business, it's also called. Organized religion is the original corporation, the original big business. It defends itself by defensive organization, through lies, through destroying any perceived enemy. It openly subjugates, it destroys the chance for spiritual freedom. But there is something very much different from the corporate structure. It's called the spiritual path. The point I want to make here, is that the path is not in contradiction to Science. In fact Science is always several steps behind the spiritual path, but follows it, often unknowingly.

The spiritual path leads towards freedom. It had nothing to do with glorified icons, although some of those glorified icons were merely pointing at the path. The path was there before the corporation and its icons. That path is here now. In fact, it is nothing less and nothing more than a true awareness of "here", "now".
                          Last edited by Info; 09-12-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Info;n18304]What you guys are talking about is organized religion, also known as the corporate construct. Big business, it's also called. Organized religion is the original corporation, the original big business. It defends itself by defensive organization, through lies, through destroying any perceived enemy. It openly subjugates, it destroys the chance for spiritual freedom. But there is something very much different from the corporate structure. It's called the spiritual path. The path is not in contradiction to Science. In fact Science is always several steps behind the spiritual path, but follows it, often unknowingly.

The spiritual path leads towards freedom. It had nothing to do with glorified icons, although some of those glorified icons were merely pointing at the path. The path was there before the corporation and its icons. That path is here now. In fact, it is nothing less and nothing more than a true awareness of "here", "now".[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. Wise words Obi-Wan. So right you are.

Comment

Two words: ignorance and arrogance. Some people hate their own nature so much that not even the most liberal of liberals respect them.

Comment

Working...
                              X