Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut as an adult, have been restoring on and off for 10 years now

Hello everyone,
    I decided to register on this site after doing some occasional lurking. I was cut in the year 2000 at the age of 22. It was mostly at the urging of my doctor after getting over a bout of urinary tract infection because he felt that being uncircumcised put me at risk of future complications. At the time I didn't think much of it, as I grew up in the midwest where nearly everyone was cut and I figured it was better.

Around 2008 I started to come to the realization that sex and masturbation were not what it was before the surgery and that circumcision was really more of a cultural thing with no actual benefits. This was also when I realized that most men worldwide are not cut and I purchased the book "The Joy of Uncircumcising".

Since then I have been restoring off and on. I started out with manual methods and saw some pretty good results, but moved on to a DTR because I wanted to free up time and not have to tug manually. I since have moved back to manual methods as I was actually getting some pretty good results with it. I think better than with the DTR. I am currently nearing CI6 having started out as a CI1. That being said, I am a bit disappointed as I have not seen much results in sensation because I am still keratinized, so I have been retaining now 24/7 to prevent any exposure of the glans during nocturnal erections and the like.

Welcome to the forums, nice to see you already have been restoring for a while. I'm at about a CI 5 and I have gained some sensitivity but half of my glans is usually covered, if you're keeping covered you'll probably notice some change soon too.

Comment

Well it seems we have something in common. I too was cut as an adult. I have only been at this for 5 years and am currently at a CI 4 from a 1. It's amazing how much skin needs to be grown. The thing with us guys cut as adults is that we remember what it was like to have all your parts. Unfortunately it ain't ever gonna be the same, BUT it IS worth doing. The dekeratinization process does take some time and is best accomplished if you have enough inner skin to come in full contact with your glans. If you dont have enough, grow some more. Inner skin is most easily grown with a dual tension device. The pusher does ALL the work. Hey if you want to chat, PM me any time.

Comment

[QUOTE=parsecskin;n26635]Well it seems we have something in common. I too was cut as an adult. I have only been at this for 5 years and am currently at a CI 4 from a 1. It's amazing how much skin needs to be grown. The thing with us guys cut as adults is that we remember what it was like to have all your parts. Unfortunately it ain't ever gonna be the same, BUT it IS worth doing. The dekeratinization process does take some time and is best accomplished if you have enough inner skin to come in full contact with your glans. If you dont have enough, grow some more. Inner skin is most easily grown with a dual tension device. The pusher does ALL the work. Hey if you want to chat, PM me any time.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. What's your favorite dual-pusher device? I am lucky that I have a good amount of inner skin left, I think partly because of tugging and partly because of how I was cut.

Comment

Welcome! Sorry you got such bad medical advice. But you are on the right path. Many report that until you have complete flaccid coverage 100% of the time, you do not fully dekeratinize.

Regards

Comment

[QUOTE=7055;n26639]

Thanks, Ill keep that in mind. What's your favorite dual-pusher device? I am lucky that I have a good amount of inner skin left, I think partly because of tugging and partly because of how I was cut.[/QUOTE]

It really depends on how much skin you have. I am currently a CI 4 and have both the TLCX and the DTR and although I can get both on, the TLCX fits better. The DTR is for advanced users ( CI5+). Just because you can get it on doesn't mean it fits properly. Ideally you want to tension outer skin as close to the scar line as possible and the DTR requires WAY more skin to be trapped in the device (not under tension), so as a result you end up tensioning skin way too low towards the base. NOT what you want.

Comment

Working...
            X