Did anyone have a low and tight cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone have a low and tight cut?

I am low and tight, I have no foreskin at all, the doctor did not tell me anything about the negative effects. If I don't have a foreskin, will this stretching help me? Has someone from low and tight tried it?

I am never sure exactly what is low and high. I started with almost no inner skin, maybe 1/4 inch. I had no coverage when flaccid, and no moving skin when erect. I now have about 4/5 coverage flaccid and easily mobile skin when erect. I also now have whole body erections and my wife finds my mobile skin is so much more comfortable during intercourse that she is a strong advocate against routine infant circumcision.

My answer is yes it will help a lot.

Regards

Comment

[COLOR=#e74c3c]Sorry, but I was cut low and loose. Were you intact and decided to be circumcised?[/COLOR]

Comment

Time and again, I've seen guys with the severest circumcisions benefit most from foreskin restoration.

David
        World As Monkey Island
        I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

I did. Miss my foreskin

Comment

Best examples of types of circumcisions, hope this helps.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":47709}[/ATTACH]
            Gentle
            Attached Files
            My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

[QUOTE=Gentleman;n47708]Best examples of types of circumcisions, hope this helps.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":47709}[/ATTACH]
              Gentle[/QUOTE]

Thanks, then I was low and tight.

Cheers!

Comment

[QUOTE=Gentleman;n47708]Best examples of types of circumcisions, hope this helps.

Gentle[/QUOTE]

Interesting graphic how is it the same model was it photoshopped?

I am number 3. A belling in dusguise to have all the inner skin left I guess. Fucking mutilators are so sick.
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

[COLOR=#e74c3c]After viewing the photos sent by Gentleman, I was cut loose and tight. I had about 0.5 of inner foreskin., I have more than doubled my inner foreskin by manual tugging., no devices.[/COLOR]

Comment

Mine is high and tight. its shit i have such a long journey ahead of me.

Comment

[QUOTE=Phil L;n47772]Mine is high and tight. its shit i have such a long journey ahead of me. [/QUOTE]

Yup.... welcome to the club man. Feels bad.

See my progress gallery

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tUntitled 32.jpg Views:\t104 Size:\t190.2 KB ID:\t47709","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"47709","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]
                        Gentle[/QUOTE]

Those pictures are confusing me. They appear to all be of the same person, yet I don't think it'd be possible for an uncut person to make their skin appear like those in the pictures.
                        I know it's not really the point of the discussion, I just found that to be strange...wondering if they just happen to all be different guys who look extremely alike in that area, or if there is a VERY interesting behind-the-scenes story hidden here.

I think I'd call myself like a 4.5 on that loose/tight vs. high/low scale. None of them really look like me, when I started. Didn't have enough skin to be low and loose, but had more than a low and tight. I'm not sure (aside from #1) what would be the best starting position. I do know that I've made pretty quick progress, or so I'm told—and my inner and outer skin was semi-balanced, I think. Maybe that helps.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Metal One;n47784]

Those pictures are confusing me. They appear to all be of the same person, yet I don't think it'd be possible for an uncut person to make their skin appear like those in the pictures.
                          I know it's not really the point of the discussion, I just found that to be strange...wondering if they just happen to all be different guys who look extremely alike in that area, or if there is a VERY interesting behind-the-scenes story hidden here.

I think I'd call myself like a 4.5 on that loose/tight vs. high/low scale. None of them really look like me, when I started. Didn't have enough skin to be low and loose, but had more than a low and tight. I'm not sure (aside from #1) what would be the best starting position. I do know that I've made pretty quick progress, or so I'm told—and my inner and outer skin was semi-balanced, I think. Maybe that helps.[/QUOTE]

I think the behind the scenes story is called photoshop. It's a great picture, almost too well done. Not sure how they did it so well.

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
                          X