Should I restore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I restore?

I am cut very very loosely, and I don't know if I should restore. I love the idea of having more foreskin but the duration of time it takes to restore and the effort needed to put in really puts me off. What do you guys think?

It actually doesn't take much effort, aside from the time it takes to apply and remove a device, or to spend a few minutes stretching the skin by hand everyday. You could always try it for a few days and get a better idea of whether you want to commit to it.

If you're curious about what coverage might do for you, try pulling the skin over the glans and taping it in place for most of the day.

You're the only one who can answer the question, really, but I highly doubt anybody here would discourage you. Reading about it here might give you a better idea of what sort of results it can get you - use the search bar at the top, and see what you can find.

Comment

It takes more time and money than it does effort. I would ask (rhetorically) why are you considering restoring? A lot of guys, myself included, got into it to combat a lack of sensitivity that was interfering with our sex lives. Restoration doesn't take effort, but it demands near saint-like levels of patience. It's dull, you might get a tiny skin tear or two, sometimes the devices get uncomfortable, and more...all of that is going to wear you down over time, unless you have a reason why you're committed to continuing.

I would recommend peeking at the progress gallery section, assuming you haven't yet, if you want a more in-depth look at what it's like to go through it. See for yourself, determine if the reason you want to restore is worth it, then make your choice.

Comment

Well you don't have anything to lose by trying it. Manual tug for a while and see if it becomes a habit.

Comment

I agree with the others- effort is trivial. Once you insert what ever fr method you choose into your daily routine you can continue with no more thought than brushing your teeth in the morning.

for things like this I usually decide to commit to it for 30 days then decide if I want to proceed. After that you’ll have a much better idea if fr is for you. Good luck - I hope you give it a try and decide to stick with it ! Since you are loosely cut you have a real leg up !

Comment

Yes

Comment

You never know unless you try. The longest journey begins with the first step. There is no real downside, if you decide it is not for you, you will still have made some improvements, no matter how small. You certainly won't have made it worse.

Comment

Working...
              X