Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 detroit fgm case

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04...mment-13844957

A Detroit emergency room doctor is being accused of performing “female genital mutilation” procedures on girls as young as six years old. Dr. Jumana Nagarwala has been arrested and charged in federal court.

---
    It is a tragety.
    If she were a male in america this sadly wouldn’t be news, it’d be tuesday. Even when a male is botched so badly penis and testicles are completely lost, or it results in his death, there is never any news coverage.
    In 1996, the usa passed the U.S. Female Genital Mutilation Act of 1996 so that anything between a pin prick and full removal and sewing closed since there’s more than just 1 type of genital mutilation these sick people performed on either sex! This is a wonderful piece of legislation, except than it doesn’t afford equal protection to everyone.
    It’s absurd to argue against one persons rights because you can selectively find someone who you feel was slighted more than this person was, especially when millions of them were slighned. That’s not how the 14th amendment is supposed to work.
    If it’s criminal assault to touch or harm the genitals of anyone, unless they’re a minor, and a male. Then you can mutilate away, because parents can let some sick person remove 60% of their sensitivity, natural function, gliding ability, frenar band, Meissner’s Corpuscles, Dartos Fascia, length and girth, natural roverage, Langerhans Cells… that’s ok, he’s a boy, they don’t grow up to be REAL people with rights to body integrety.
    As a fellow genital mutilation victim, i wish her the best possible healing, and i’m glad her mutilator will have the opportunity to face charges. I hope someday everyone will be protected.
    We come in peace. We didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with us...
Working...
X