No announcement yet.

2019-06-19 Adam and Dr. Drew Podcast - Let's Assign a Number to Circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-06-19 Adam and Dr. Drew Podcast - Let's Assign a Number to Circumcision

I called the Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew Podcast because I saw their tweet saying that they were taping episodes. I asked a circumcision-related question and we had a circumcision-related discussion.

They take my call at minute 18.

https://adamanddrdrewshow.com/1099-l...-circumcision/

Adam wanted to derail the discussion and asked why - if I'm for human rights - I don't also fight abortion. I usually deflect that question by saying: "if the fetus has rights, those don't end at birth, do they?" But since Adam is the host I first engaged with him. I had more to say when they shuffled me off, but I'll take what I can get.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Ron~

Given the subject, and your question about the silicon wife I think you did great.

The human rights thing about abortion was a derail attempt because of the hot button issue concerning circumcision was too heavy for their audience I think. So to steer and defuse that they went to a recent media related question.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentleman View Post
      Ron~

Given the subject, and your question about the silicon wife I think you did great.

The human rights thing about abortion was a derail attempt because of the hot button issue concerning circumcision was too heavy for their audience I think. So to steer and defuse that they went to a recent media related question.

Just my 2 cents.
      Adam and Drew have discussed it several times before, on their radio show, called Loveline. It's a call-in show where they answer people's question about anything related to love or sex - including anatomical subjects. I don't listen to it often, but I remember Ron posting about an instance when the two hosts answered a caller's question about it, and responded in favor of circumcision.

In this case, Adam wasn't trying to derail the conversation to avoid the subject; rather, he was attempting to discredit the caller (Ron). Total dick move, there.

Comment

Working...
      X