Indianapolis - Intactivist Booths at Indy Pride Fest June 11, 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indianapolis - Intactivist Booths at Indy Pride Fest June 11, 2022

I'm in Indy Saturday to run my booth at Pride Fest, but the night before we've always done Intactivist Karaoke at a bar. Who's up for joining me?

If you can help at Pride Fest Saturday any time between 11am and 11pm that would be great, too. It's nice to have at least one other person so the booth is not unstaffed in the event of food or potty breaks. Let me know your hours of availability.

-Ron Low
    847 414-1692
    = = = =

On Friday - the night before Pride - I'll be doing intactivist karaoke at a bar to be determined. I hope you can join in the fun. See this PDF file for parody lyics to songs a karaoke bar will likely have available: tlctugger.com/wp-content/uploads/Intactivist-Karaoke-lyrics-2022.pdf And see the old TLC Tugger Song Contest pages for more: http://old.TLCTugger.com/Song_Contest_Gallery.htm You don't have to sing, but I'll get up at least twice if they'll let me.

I'll be there at least from 8pm - 11pm Friday. Let me know when to look for you. First drink's on me.

And if you can help staff the booth Saturday at Military Park for at least an hour, your fest admission ($10 and you skip any entrance line) is on me, as well as some food and drinks.

​​​Contact me at 847 414-1692.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Columbus-Booth-2018.jpg Views:	1 Size:	343.6 KB ID:	61801
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Of course you can tell your friends if they're not on the forum. Thanks,
    -Ron

https://www.facebook.com/10000248577...0577107368460/
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

We did the karaoke thing a couple months ago in Las Vegas and 8 of us had a great time. But the Indy event is about to be cancelled for lack of interest if I don't hear from somebody.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IndyPride-IntactivistKaraoke-MonkeysTale-LastTime-2019.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	61926
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

The photo in the first post is from Columbus 2017, but HERE'S what our setup looked like today at Indy Pride Fest. The big blow-up penis was brought by IntactAmerica for their booth which was right next to ours.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Foreskin-Pride-Booth-2022-Indy-also-IntactAmerica.jpg Views:	5 Size:	1,004.4 KB ID:	62090

We had just about the most perfect day possible at Indy Pride Fest 2022 today. SUCH GOOD-HEARTED, FAIR-MINDED folks were there. And the weather again proved that GOD LOVES GAY-PRIDE PARADES.

I hate to choose, but I had one favorite encounter today. A group of three people identified themselves as medical school trainees. One said she was on track to be a pediatrician.

They were delighted to discuss Meisner's corpuscles, tensile tissue expansion, and other technical issues. But when we sent them on their way, it was with the same theme we had been sharing with everyone: "Your voice is needed to protect male, female, and intersex babies from un-necessary surgery until they're old enough to ask for it."

The blow-up penis has a movable foreskin. Slinking the gliding slack while looking right at someone proved a great way to break the ice and start a conversation about sexual self-determination with the passing guests.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X