Shocking cultural equivolences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking cultural equivolences

Many women on the internet describe the foreskin as 'disgusting' and 'a deal breaker,' and say that 'all men should get circumcised.' And it reminded me actually of FGM.

In these cultures that practise it, the female genitals are seen as 'disgusting' and FGM as 'beautifying.' The men there are attracted to mutilated genitals over in tact genitals, and so they cut up their daughters vaginas because of the preferences of the opposite sex.

Its disgusting
    ​​​.
    Starts
    04-12-2017
    Ends
    04-12-2017

I don't know who you are, or how old you are, but get your shit straight, get a sense of balanced information.

http://www.unfpa.org/resources/femal...-questions#why

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
      I don't know who you are, or how old you are, but get your shit straight, get a sense of balanced information.

http://www.unfpa.org/resources/femal...-questions#why
      Read your info, second on that list 'aesthetic reasons'

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post
        Many women on the internet describe the foreskin as 'disgusting' and 'a deal breaker,' and say that 'all men should get circumcised.' And it reminded me actually of FGM.

In these cultures that practise it, the female genitals are seen as 'disgusting' and FGM as 'beautifying.' The men there are attracted to mutilated genitals over in tact genitals, and so they cut up their daughters vaginas because of the preferences of the opposite sex.
        Libertarian,
        When tending the NOCIRC booth at the Ann Arbor Street Art Fairs, we sometimes get recalcitrant female visitors to the both who simply will not listen to any arguments against MGM. Contrarian are they. They often snap, "Well, I just like circumcised better!"

And when they do, we have a canned reply for them.
        We say, "And yes, in countries where they circumcise little girls, the men there say they like their women better that way too."

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

Read your info, second on that list 'aesthetic reasons'
          Do you really think I didn't read it? See? You got called on a childish argument......

You missed the point. Hint: 'balanced'. You can't be balanced if you have a personal agenda. What you posted smells. ...

You didn't serve anybody but yourself.... intactivism is too important a message, and so far, you haven't been up to it.

I edited the above post because it turns out that the OP is an actual child (and apparently with a cognitive problem), so it's no surprise that his "shocking" argument is childish, along with all the other flaws it contains. I sensed it, but ya gotta go with what's in front of ya. Kids................
          Last edited by Reality; 04-15-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Lighten up Francis.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post

Yeah, and it's all you focused on. Do you really think I didn't read it? See? You get called on a childish argument, and you get huffy, always a sign you don't know your shit.

You missed the point. Hint: 'balanced'. You can't be balanced if you have a personal agenda. What you posted isn't intactivism, it's simplistic, and it smells like any agenda does. Apparently all you can still see is your own myopia, in a whole article of points, some of which contradict your shortsighted premise. Are you on top of it enough to see that?

If you want to be some sort of intactivist (the sub section you chose), then you need to stay away from a diminished argument, even here on this forums, where "diminished" is the soup du jour. As you can see, you already have the shortsighted reply you'd expect. But 'here' isn't just here, it's on the internet, read by unseen parties. So you need to spiff up, if you want to represent the message. Yours, as it's posted above, is a shortsighted point, and really, it's your agenda. It pivots on all members of a group feeling one particular way, which is BS, of course; hateful, actually. And then you try to link that with world cultures. That's nonsense, so really bad argument. You have to be better than that, to represent the intactivist message. The heart and soul of the intactivist message is a focus on the safety and well being of others. And it needs to be expressed in facts. LIKE THE ARTICLE DID. See? Your "comparison" has to be learned, NOT your own agenda, and definitely NOT some hateful attempted link with a mischaracterized gender.

However, if you want to go down this dead-end road (and female circ is, and always be, a dead-end road in any male intactivist argument), then at least pay some respect to the larger situation. Mentioning at least some of the other reasons for female circ, and then focus on your personal agenda. You'll still get called on it, as you should be, but at least it'll be formatted a little better. You, have to start somewhere.

Tell me, wouldn't you do that against pro male-circ arguments? No? No. Actually you didn't. You didn't serve anybody but yourself. Until you spiff up by understanding the points I raise here, please don't try to represent intactivism, male or female. It's too important a message, and so far, you haven't been up to it. There's always le bistro, you know, where naked misogyny, if that's your thing, is allowed.
              I don't eben know what your point is, but I don't really care. I have communists to take care of:
              http://commonsenseeconomics2.blogspot.com

Comment

Is your bedside manner equally as abrasive?

Comment

Bedside Mannor? Sounds like a brothel. Lol. Or is is Bedside Manure?

Comment

Working...
                  X