Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need links to info for anything about circumcision

(Deleted)
    Last edited by RAnonUS19B; 06-30-2018, 10:20 AM.

If your looking for a religious argument against circumcision, there's a few good resources. I can't give you a link yet, but I do recall there being a christian website that was able to debunk the need for infant circumcision from a religious standpoint, and I think if you need resources to persuade a religious or socially conservative audience against the practice I think it would be a very good way to reach them. Sorry I can't give you any specifics yet, I might be able to find them in the future.

Comment

(Deleted)

Comment

Here ya go.

Comment

(Deleted)

Comment

I'll be sure to look it over. Incidentally, I noticed on your profile that you have a twin. I happen to have one too! Unfortunately we both got sliced. For reasons of personal/mental conditions, I've never told him about "the truth", at least not yet.

Comment

(Deleted)

Comment

I have to admit, I envy your situation greatly. You'll be able to get everything back, get the full experience, and you're starting 3 years in your life before I did (I started at around 18).
                But, as I've learned, it's better to be happy for what you do have instead of being miserable wishing for what you don't. It helps to put things in context and count your blessings, I guess.

Comment

(Deleted)

Comment

I haven't told my folks either. I love'm to death but I don't think they would really be able to understand. I'd rather wait until I'm fully restored or someone in the family is expecting a boy before I muster the courage to say anything.
                    I assume TS stands for Tourettes Syndrome? Sorry to hear, must a be tough thing to live with.

Comment

Working...
                    X