Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Be or Not to Be Associated with Brother K?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Be or Not to Be Associated with Brother K?

I posted a link on FB to a Reddit post, which contained a video of a Turkish kid lamenting being circumcised. Brother K left a text wall that I think is a canned informative thing. Is it worth it to be associated with him?

Fuck yeah! Brother K and his entourage may be a little dramatic with the red stained pants, but he and his group have done so much in spreading awareness of the harm of circumcision. They do informative protest tours ALL OVER the US and hand out thousands of info cards, and talk to thousands more. HE is THE driving force in killing circumcision. Support him fully! He will go down in history as the hero that killed circumcision.

Comment

can you link the text wall? I'm not too sure about this brother k guy he sounds like he's a little out in left field (even more so than most of us)

Comment

Just go to Facebook and type in Brother K.

Comment

Brother K is a cool guy! I'd love to join the bloodstained men on a protest!

Comment

Originally posted by RighteousMartyr View Post
            Brother K is a cool guy! I'd love to join the bloodstained men on a protest!
            Damn straight he is! He dont take shit from ANY pro cutters. Even Facebook, which continues to ban him occasionally for 30 days at a time for telling the truth. THAT Mark Zuckerberg must be so filled with denial and cognitive dissonance to have that kind of censorship agenda.
            But their bans actually have the opposite effect because he still gets his word out thru his wife's fb account. He's like the Obi Wan Kenobi of intactivism.

Comment

That's pretty cool. I guess it depends on how chicken many of us may be - I would never publicly support such a campaign for a few reasons:
              1) I would most likely be disowned by some members of my family, as circumcision is a "family tradition" and is absolutely done without question in my family (fortunately they didn't pick cannibalism or incest as a tradition, I guess). And no, if I ever have kids, I will not let them be circumcised.
              2) Signing up for a cause like this would open me up to my most feared question "why, are you circumcised?"

So I continue to live as a chicken in the hopes that tugging will allow me to be partly normal some day. Who knows, perhaps a day will come when I can stand at a urinal in a public bathroom and not chicken out before opening my zip.

@Parsecskin: government/social media interference with a cause like this reminds me of a series of quotes from George Orwell's 1984:
              "The aim of the Party was not merely to prevent men and women from forming loyalties which it might not be able to control. Its real, undeclared purpose was to remove all pleasure from the sexual act. Not love so much as eroticism was the enemy, inside marriage as well as outside it. ... Sexual intercourse was to be looked on as a slightly disgusting minor operation, like having an enema. This again was never put into plain words, but in an indirect way it was rubbed into every Party member from childhood onwards. ... The Party was trying to kill the sex instinct, or, if it could not be killed, then to distort it and dirty it."

"When you make love you’re using up energy; and afterwards you feel happy and don’t give a damn for anything. They can’t bear you to feel like that. They want you to be bursting with energy all the time. All this marching up and down and cheering and waving flags is simply sex gone sour. If you’re happy inside yourself, why should you get excited about Big Brother and the Three-Year Plans and the Two Minutes Hate and all the rest of their bloody rot?"

"We have cut the links between child and parent, and between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen. The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty, except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother."

Kind of hard to capture a reoccurring theme throughout a book - but I had never really thought about that. To what extent do our governments want people to be circumcised so they stop enjoying sex and masturbation, thus making us easier to control. Remember that doctors are instructed on what to tell patients, and saying something different can get them sued. So they have to parrot that "circumcision is a healthier choice" garbage.

Anyway - I'll stop there before someone tells me to take off my tin foil hat

Comment

Fucking nailed it! Circumcision IS about control. That's why the CDC, AAP, and other government entities aggressively push circumcision and the CRAZY amounts of vaccines on young kids. Nothing wrong with SOME vaccines, but you have to order the fresh mix ones (which you'll have to pay for because insurance may not cover it), NOT the pre-made ones with toxic mercury preservatives in them. The vaccine indusrty will swear up and down they don't use that type of preservative, but that is complete bullshit. DON"T FALL FOR IT. Some vaccines, like Gardisil for HPV, is probably THE MOST toxic and damaging one and it's the biological component as well. So many kids have been severely injured from this one. teach your kids to "wrap it" and not to be a slut. BEWARE!

Comment

At first I was put off by him and the bloodstained men. However I'm growing to like them. I am put off by a lot of intactvist for some reason. I think it's because I get way to jealous and sad.

Comment

I understand why you might think they're a bit nutty. But look at it this way: Circumcision has been so drilled into society's brain as being "normal" in this country that SOMETHING has so get someone's attention and "shock" them into the reality of it. Some people just cop the denial mode automatically and need a nudge. Others can actually see the injustice of it once pointed out and still others absolutely refuse to even listen. Those are the lost causes and not even worth the effort. You win some, you lose some but more and more parents than ever are learning the truth thanks to him and the internet. This issue is just ONE of the many of the mass awakening of humanity. Just look at all the corruption that is finally coming to light. Soon HALF our government will be behind bars where they should be. That fucking kunt Hillary especially!

Comment

Apparently the oldest known use of circumcision dates back to Ancient Egypt. It was performed on middle to upper class males, but never on a pharaoh. But in Ancient Greece. a visible glans was considered improper. Interesting that an intentionally class based system used circumcision, and one that aimed for equality saw it as improper. I wrote off the political side as conspiracy theories at first, but I'm starting to wonder if it isn't actually the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Circusclown View Post
                        my most feared question "why, are you circumcised?"
                        The truth is your friend. Either someone made a choice for your that you wouldn't have chosen, or you made a choice which you wish could have been better informed, or you faced a medical situation that left you no choice.
                        -Ron Low
                        Service@TLCTugger.com
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I took a look at brother k's facebook page and I can't see a whole lot because I don't have a facebook account (and I don't want one) but he can be a bit "extremist" with his examples and pictures.

We all know that he's just trying to do the right thing but to people that don't actively seek information about circumcision they get quite a shock when they see his posts exclaiming that circumcision is 'mutilation' and 'abuse' and 'rape'.
                          Now there is people that see this and they see the information that supports his claims and they become anti-circ too.
                          But there are some that see all of this shock factor and they go into regression and deny that circumcision has no damaging effect on males.
                          Either way these people that are discovering intactivism and the case against circumcision tend to feel extremely uncomfortable with these shock tactics and I believe that isn't a good way to try to run a movement for reform. We should try our best to be professional and base our cause on facts not feelings because even though we feel emotional pain from this it doesn't mean that we should make others feel that pain too.
                          If we stick to the scientific facts (foreskin is very sensitive, circumcision is unnecessary because we can clean our penises, circs are often botched etc.) it will be a more sturdy argument than (i was mutilated as a baby, doctors/rabbis cutting baby dicks is pedophilia, we should imprison doctors that recommend circumcision).

I don't want to offend anybody on here because this is a support group and I know we all feel harmed in one way or another (I didn't feel like a man for the longest time because my penis is damaged and I still struggle with my masculinity everyday) but getting these emotions tangled up with logic is what is harming our movement in the public eye.

Though even though I don't support brother k's method of raising awareness I am still thankful that he's out there with the bloodstained men raising awareness and maybe the more people he reaches out to, the more will gather and be able to form a more formal intactivist movement, just like restoring it's not a sprint but a marathon and slowly but surely we are building momentum.

Comment

There is a quite vibrant intactivist movement, Bloodstained Men are only one part of it. Check out what Intaction does in the NY area either on Facebook or by joining our email list on our website. http://intaction.org We had over 15 educational events in 2017 with our mobile education unit and traveling exhibits.
                            Last edited by Tony; 11-23-2017, 12:32 AM. Reason: typo
                            Advanced Devices Inc.
                            http://foreskin-restoration.info/
                            Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
                            Supercanister Tuggers
                            Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
                            Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
                            http://intaction.org/

Comment

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post
                              I took a look at brother k's facebook page and I can't see a whole lot because I don't have a facebook account (and I don't want one) but he can be a bit "extremist" with his examples and pictures.

We all know that he's just trying to do the right thing but to people that don't actively seek information about circumcision they get quite a shock when they see his posts exclaiming that circumcision is 'mutilation' and 'abuse' and 'rape'.
                              Now there is people that see this and they see the information that supports his claims and they become anti-circ too.
                              But there are some that see all of this shock factor and they go into regression and deny that circumcision has no damaging effect on males.
                              Either way these people that are discovering intactivism and the case against circumcision tend to feel extremely uncomfortable with these shock tactics and I believe that isn't a good way to try to run a movement for reform. We should try our best to be professional and base our cause on facts not feelings because even though we feel emotional pain from this it doesn't mean that we should make others feel that pain too.
                              If we stick to the scientific facts (foreskin is very sensitive, circumcision is unnecessary because we can clean our penises, circs are often botched etc.) it will be a more sturdy argument than (i was mutilated as a baby, doctors/rabbis cutting baby dicks is pedophilia, we should imprison doctors that recommend circumcision).

I don't want to offend anybody on here because this is a support group and I know we all feel harmed in one way or another (I didn't feel like a man for the longest time because my penis is damaged and I still struggle with my masculinity everyday) but getting these emotions tangled up with logic is what is harming our movement in the public eye.

Though even though I don't support brother k's method of raising awareness I am still thankful that he's out there with the bloodstained men raising awareness and maybe the more people he reaches out to, the more will gather and be able to form a more formal intactivist movement, just like restoring it's not a sprint but a marathon and slowly but surely we are building momentum.
                              Good, insightful post.

But I'm not sure he's trying to do the "right thing", and here's why: people are immediately struck by the anger, overt and implied, in an extreme approach. You look at a red crotch and placards and you see anger, not education. When anyone is confronted by anger they react, yes. They may take a similar stand, but the much more common reaction is to recoil, and walk away. It is, as you describe, extreme when you realize (and respect), that everybody's just trying to get through their day, and this includes parents-to-be, and those potential educators who are associated with parents-to-be.

For guys who've been circumcised, it's a done deal. Suck it up, restore if you have the courage, and by all means educate (or demonstrate, if that's all you have). BUT this means educating yourself, first. Educating yourself requires stepping away from your own personal anger. Educating requires a calm approach, an approach which promotes the other person's calm and receptive state of mind. It doesn't matter if you're personally fired up, true education takes a respectful approach.

So the important group to appeal to are parents and parents-to-be. It is the future, the potentially circumcised children and neonates, who matter most. NOT your crotch, theirs. NOT some adult individual's anger, but the future, the newborns who can't defend themselves from routine circumcision, from their parent's uneducated decision, and from apparently angry agendas. It isn't about "me", it's about "them".

Facts (as you rightly say), not anger, not "extreme". Everyone, even if they can't put a name to it, recognizes when a personal agenda is being pushed in a gimmicky way. So to re ask the titular question, should you? You're free to do what you think is best, as long as you think about your own intent first: facts presented to a listener, or a "show" to display (or hide) your intent. You choose.
                              Last edited by Reality; 11-23-2017, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X