Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Be or Not to Be Associated with Brother K?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality, what you are seeing on Brother K's FB page is superficial. You need a FB account to see the REAL goings on . Set up a fake email on yahoo and a fake profile on FB if you don't really want one. You have to look deeper. His merry band of Bloodstained Men DO educate people all over the country. They do awareness protest tours in over 60 cities nationwide yearlong, handing out tons of info-cards and talking to thousands and thousands of people. Another thing he does on his FB page is post links to people who are expecting baby boys or considering circumcision or seeking advice or knowledge. From those leads, many of his "followers" reach out to these people on FB providing them with research sources, facts, personal regret stories, etc. I have witnessed countless stories of parents changing their views on the subject and many many more of boys saved From this barbaric practice. From there, people talk to one Another, sparking more interest. His results are amazing and nothing short of miraculous. He may be a bit shocking at first glance, but he does have his heart in the right place and be IS making a HUGE difference.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Reality, what you are seeing on Brother K's FB page is superficial. You need a FB account to see the REAL goings on . Set up a fake email on yahoo and a fake profile on FB if you don't really want one. You have to look deeper. His merry band of Bloodstained Men DO educate people all over the country. They do awareness protest tours in over 60 cities nationwide yearlong, handing out tons of info-cards and talking to thousands and thousands of people. Another thing he does on his FB page is post links to people who are expecting baby boys or considering circumcision or seeking advice or knowledge. From those leads, many of his "followers" reach out to these people on FB providing them with research sources, facts, personal regret stories, etc. I have witnessed countless stories of parents changing their views on the subject and many many more of boys saved From this barbaric practice. From there, people talk to one Another, sparking more interest. His results are amazing and nothing short of miraculous. He may be a bit shocking at first glance, but he does have his heart in the right place and be IS making a HUGE difference.

Thanks for the reply about my perspective. I don't really want anything to do with facebook but I have seen some of brother k's videos and I like him and his group but as I said in the first post, the shock factor of many intactivists can really put "normal" people off, this is the reason that I believe that a lot of the pro-circ people end up getting defensive toward us and I just don't like people calling us crazies and pathetic and "foreskin fetishists". It's a very sensitive topic and I salute brother k for just diving into it head first and I hope he keeps fighting the good fight even if it can come off as aggressive to some people.

In the end no matter how you go about it- 1 child saved from RIC is 1 step closer to ending RIC in america

Comment

Nowhere near as "agressive" as the cutters who push this shit.

Comment

Nowhere near as "agressive" as the cutters who push this shit.
          yea unfortunately the cutters have the side of the doctors and most people would rather trust a doctor than a random guy with a red stain on his pants. I was talking to my friend the other day about circumcision stuff and I told him about how circumcision used to be prescribed as a "cure all" to most diseases and also up to about 60 years ago lobotomies were also a common "cure all" recommended by the medical industry. It's funny how much people trust the medical field when our modern medicine is still very flawed and often these doctors learned their trade on outdated medical reference.

Comment

Speaking of Brother K, here's an example of the kind of insane shit he has to put up with from staunch supporters of circumcision. Go to Facebook and look up this guy that BK is having a hell of a time with: Amadeo F Drysdale . I've attached his pic for ID purposes, but I'm sure he's the only one. Feel free to jump in and bash him. He's nothing but a fascist Nazi hiding behind Judaism. This guy is an ass.

Comment

Speaking of Brother K, here's an example of the kind of insane shit he has to put up with from staunch supporters of circumcision. Go to Facebook and look up this guy that BK is having a hell of a time with: Amadeo F Drysdale . I've attached his pic for ID purposes, but I'm sure he's the only one. Feel free to jump in and bash him. He's nothing but a fascist Nazi hiding behind Judaism. This guy is an ass.
              OK I looked him up and logged into facebook just to see where his circumcision posts are and it took me forever but I found one and of course it's a stupid argument he's such a troll and just posts offensive shit to get a rise out of the offended. He also talks like jews are some master race and that homosexuality is a disease, so most level headed people won't believe a word he says. We shouldn't feed his posts because it just turns into a flame war, we need to educate the people considering having a baby and the expecting mothers that are having a son that are open to reason and will listen to our side of the story on weather or not they should circumcise their child. We won't win any battles fighting with trolls on the internet and besides he is a jew and most jews believe they need to be circumcised (I know that there's religious proof that they don't but whatever) the point is that it doesn't make us look good if we are attacking people for their "religious beliefs" to cut their child's genitals. Yea I want circumcision to end but there's people that believe it is their right to circumcise their child and it's not my position to tell them how to raise their kid but the people that are more open minded that want to listen to the facts about circumcision and the importance of the foreskin, these are the people that we need to get on our side. Circumcision rates in the US have fallen to the 50% range and the more we talk about it to people that want to listen the more that rate will drop and that's when the pro-circ people will fall when it's no longer seen as socially acceptable to cut a child's genitals.

Comment

For any one that judges what Bro K or anyone else does to stop genital cutting... stop judging, get out from behind your computer, and YOU go out, YOU hit the streets, and show us what YOU can do.... We would love to see more progress. But if you don't, won't, can't, then STFU
                Advanced Devices Inc.
                http://foreskin-restoration.info/
                Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
                Supercanister Tuggers
                Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
                Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
                http://intaction.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
                  For any one that judges what Bro K or anyone else does to stop genital cutting... stop judging, get out from behind your computer, and YOU go out, YOU hit the streets, and show us what YOU can do.... We would love to see more progress. But if you don't, won't, can't, then STFU
                  I don't really have any problem with brother k, I don't wish to place any judgement on him I want to point out how the "outside" judges him. We see him as a righteous person doing his best to raise awareness to the cause but to people that are uneducated or ignorant on the topic of circumcision see him and his group as some kind of radicals or crazy street performers. I didn't find out about circumcision until I was like 17 and if anyone would have shown me a video or picture of the bloodstained men I would have been like "these crazy mofos are out here protesting for the right for babies to keep a useless flap of skin?! get a life!" but I found out about what had been done to me at birth and it clicked and I suddenly knew why I was always ashamed of my penis and I set out to learn more about this important piece of my body. I want to help make progress and I think what I would like to do is make some videos about it but at the moment I don't have the time or money for it (I am but a broke college student :,( | Also I would like to wait until my restoration is done so I can witness the benefits of having a foreskin and thus be able to use my personal experience to help persuade the cause, and I hope I will be a little less emotionally charged once I have finished restoring so I don't come off as pushy or aggressive. When I am able to contribute I want to do so by providing information and not feed into arguments which I understand is a hard thing to do but whenever I'm on forums or websites that aren't circumcentric (puns!) and someone has a question on foreskin, circumcision or restoration I try my best to answer in an informative way and I steer away from the toxic people that don't want or need help but are just baiting for an argument.

Comment

No, you shut the fuck up, if you think that an internet forum is anything but a forum, a discussion, a chance to explore the ideas, and not a fucking demonstration, not a fucking head-nodding-at-the-choir "proof" of anything sincere. Sincerity begins with discussion, not censorship here. Your "shut the fuck up" is censorship. Grow up, open up, learn, learn who you are and where you are in all this. You won't like it, but it happens to be important. You have an inflated, ignorant view of yourself.

Sincerity has nothing to do with YOUR take on things. And effective sincerity has nothing to do with polarizing "street" demonstrations. The issue of RIC will never (let me say it again) NEVER have anything to do with your "street" demonstrations, or a website drum beat. You think demonstrations and propaganda are effective because you are on the outside of the machine. It's all you have. "Street demonstrations" are the defining admission that you are on the outside. You have a small, and so far, ignorant view of what is involved in the issues, in the US.

I personally did a number of in-services to expose the contradictions, and to educate health professionals. I did this with a white board, with an educated view of the the issues, and I addressed the issues from the bundled request for RIC, to the carrier's view, and I did this in front of various professionals, and therefore with the inevitable political flak (not to mention career jeopardy). So YOU fucking jeopardize your job in this, ace, and I'll look at you as someone other than an internet blowhard with his own sticky little personal agenda.

So listen up: CHANGE WILL HAPPEN FROM THE INSIDE. Change IS happening from the inside, and it comes from professionals who know what they are talking about, and who know what their risks are, in this movement. And if you think that "doctors" (that all-so-revealing word) are the only inside influence, you simply don't understand what you are talking about. Distalero pointed out this to you in the past, and I'm echoing his words because I also have an inside view.

If painting your crotch red is all you have, then fucking paint your own crotch red, for a start, your own personal clothes, without wearing a jumpsuit (do I need to point it out, this removed stance is a source of amusement to the pros). That's about the only personal involvement, the only apparent personal risk you have in the movement.

Comment

Apparently Reality is the same as the obnoxious Distalero,, a do nothing blow hard that claims to be a doctor but must be anonymous under the advice of a his "lawyer." Distalero/Reality claims to prevent circumcisions during his medical practice but can't offer even a modicum of proof. Go away Troll.
                      Advanced Devices Inc.
                      Supercanister Tuggers
                      Torpedo Tugging Weights

Comment

Apparently Reality is the same as the obnoxious Distalero,, a do nothing blow hard that claims to be a doctor but must be anonymous under the advice of a his "lawyer." Distalero/Reality claims to prevent circumcisions during his medical practice but can't offer even a modicum of proof. Go away Troll.
                        I've never claimed to a "doctor", and I've never claimed to "prevent circumcisions during (my) medical practice". Those are your lies. But if I was, and had done so, I'd still be on the inside where the real advocacy happens, and I'd be way more effective than you, wouldn't I. Your reply failed, dude.

See, that's the thing with the would-be "extreme" view, it gets facts wrong all the time, because it's not about facts, it's always about the extremist himself and the dance he does in his self focused anger, not the larger view. You simply don't have a larger view, and yet you pretend to represent it.

And couldn't you come up with something other than "blow hard"? That was my phrase lol. More creativity, please.

I do more to educate members here than you do (without trying to sell them anything), on a number of various associated subjects, and I do it without telling anybody to shut the fuck up (well, I did to you, as an answer to yours). So given that, and your angsty-limited view of circumcision in the US, it's no wonder you want me to "go away". But I'll be here for as long as there are censors. Censors like you, for instance.

Open, non agenda-biased information will always be the fly in the ointment for some here. But all they have to do is do the work, educate themselves, and actually address the issues, in the real world.

Comment

I will be giving a lecture at the 15th International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights, May 4-6, 2018, in San Francisco, California.You are more than welcome to say all that in person -armchair intactivist. Incidentally Brother K will be there also, so you can share your thoughts with him too.
                          Advanced Devices Inc.
                          Supercanister Tuggers
                          Torpedo Tugging Weights

Comment

I will be giving a lecture at the 15th International Symposium on Genital Autonomy and Children's Rights, May 4-6, 2018, in San Francisco, California.You are more than welcome to say all that in person -armchair intactivist. Incidentally Brother K will be there also, so you can share your thoughts with him too.
                            I'll believe it when I see it, and if I don't see it, you know I'll speak up. Better have your ducks in a row, and that includes all the ducks.

But that aside, your STFU was directed here, to the members of this forum. Back off. Strut there, back off here. Capisce?

Comment

Somebody's got Tourettes.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X