There Are No Doctors Who Perform Infant Circumcisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There Are No Doctors Who Perform Infant Circumcisions

There are no doctors or nurses who perform infant circumcisions. Anyone who performs that unnatural and detestable act severs themselves from anything health related. Therefore, it is accurate to say that there are no doctors or nurses who perform infant circumcisions.

Thats right! They are evil dick chopping cock croppers! And have violated the hippocratic oath (hypocritic oath).

Comment

Originally posted by savethechildren View Post
      There are no doctors or nurses who perform infant circumcisions. Anyone who performs that unnatural and detestable act severs themselves from anything health related. Therefore, it is accurate to say that there are no doctors or nurses who perform infant circumcisions.
      It happens to be YOUR medical insurance who approves circ, and pays the fee for it (or it wouldn't happen at all), so money where your mouth is folks, revoke your insurance. Of course you will suffer for that in a number of ways, but then future new-borns won't suffer for it, so ........ pay the price for your beliefs, or make your family pay the price. Things are never simple in this country.

Comment

Most of them are just trusting what they learned in college. Old incorrect information that is very slow to be weeded out of the medical education system since so many people adamantly believe it.

Comment

And most people dont have the ability to think outside the box and see thru the BS. Look at what the main stream media has done to this country with their fake news and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post

It happens to be YOUR medical insurance who approves circ, and pays the fee for it (or it wouldn't happen at all), so money where your mouth is folks, revoke your insurance. Of course you will suffer for that in a number of ways, but then future new-borns won't suffer for it, so ........ pay the price for your beliefs, or make your family pay the price. Things are never simple in this country.
            Believe it or not, I've never had health insurance in my adult life. Turning 40 in a couple weeks, which makes 22 years of boycotting the corrupt and broken healthcare system. I thought it was already too fucked to deal with back in 1998... it was great then compared to now.

It never crossed my mind that it had anything to do with circumcision though... I just didn't want to dump all that money into some corporation that's just going to try to screw me out of the coverage I paid for if anything ever happens. I don't regret my decision... the uninsured life forces you to take top-notch care of your health and learn a lot about self-treatment.

Although I do have to admit... the older I get, the more I start to think it would be worth subjecting myself to the system's treachery... I've already had a couple of instances where I had to put my life at risk to stay free from medical bills. Can only do that so many times before I either die, or end up getting a medical treatment that costs more money than I will make in my lifetime...

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
              And most people dont have the ability to think outside the box and see thru the BS. Look at what the main stream media has done to this country with their fake news and lies.
              LOL, by definition this makes you a conspiracy theorist. So I have to ask, where do you stand with the so-called "Flat Earth" conspiracy (which apparently still lives)? Are we living on a roughly pear-shaped hot rock, or a big dinner plate?Thinking outside the box doesn't take much innate ability, it takes education, HOW to critically think, not WHAT to think. Nobody here, certainly not me, is suggesting you don't do the research and weigh the apects of an issue. Everything I say, and is argued against by a few, can be looked up and confirmed, which makes those guys who apparently don't have the psychology to think especially laughable, because they have no idea that confirmation is so easily found. They think that because their heads are buried, ours are.

Comment

Working...
              X