I saw this sign down my street!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw this sign down my street!

I'm an Uber driver, driving today, and saw this protest-like sign out of the corner of my eye while I was stopped at a traffic light. It was in someone's opened garage, positioned as if people were meant to be able to read it as they drove past. When I deciphered what it was saying (I very quickly discovered that the words were written vertically), I was PLEASANTLY surprised--and actually quite shocked--to realize its message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211124_122720.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	56526

That's the full image. Try clicking/tapping on it to enlarge it! But in case it's difficult to make out, I cropped the image down to only the sign:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.png
Views:	77
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	56527

It says, "STOP CUTTING BABY PENIS. ASK ME WHY," with a couple URLs written in the middle: www.yourwholebaby.org and www.circmovie.com.

I'm not sure what the text at the bottom of the sign says, but it looks like another URL that has ".COM' at the end?

For almost 20 years, now, I've wished that I hadn't been circumcised, and have since then wanted to restore my foreskin. But this year, May 2021, is when I officially began my restoration journey. Having said that, THIS SIGN is the FIRST one of its kind that I've ever seen in public in my entire life! It made me SO proud. I REALLY wanted to go up to their door, knock on it and tell them how appreciative I am for whomever is advocating for this. .....alas, I am a shy introvert lmao. But I guess I could write a letter and place it on their door, right? Maybe I'll do that! I wouldn't give them my social media in order to protect myself, but I guess I could leave my Email address.

Don't you guys think this is so awesome??? I wonder if I'll see it again the next time I drive by. But it WAS inside their open garage door, so I'm not sure if they always simply leave it open constantly (I wouldn't, lmao).
    Attached Files

Yes, awesome!

Comment

Yes, VERY awesome! You really should let them know how you, and all of us, appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X