The 60th anniversary of my genital mutilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 60th anniversary of my genital mutilation

Today is my 60th circ-aversary. For some reason, my mom carried 3-week-old me back to the pediatrician's office and had him cut off a healthy normal part of my penis. That amputated skin would have grown to 15 square inches of exquisite pleasure receptive sexual interface.

If I could time-travel and intervene, I would grab that (now dead) doctor's scalpel and ram it into his eye right through to the back of his brain if necessary to defend helpless infant me from sexual mutilation.

Let me be clear. He knew what he was doing and did an excellent job. But there's no right way to do a wrong thing. EVERY circumcision removes the most nerve-rich part of the penis, eliminates the frictionless slinking and gliding mode of stimulation, and leaves the glans exposed so it will dry and desensitize year by year.

And about half the time, infant circumcision also has unintended negative effects, like skin bridging, stitch tunnels, excessive tightness, jagged irregular scars, pits and gouges to the glans, coarse hair growing high on the shaft, etc. And partial glans amputation, life-threatening infections, severe blood loss, and even death of an otherwise healthy baby are not unheard of. See http://circumcisionharm.org/gallery1.htm

That we STILL fail to protect infants from this mayhem is what really hurts. Society is saying what happened to me was fine.

End all forced non-therapeutic genital cutting. Informed male, female, and intersex adults can decide for themselves if any of their own parts are extra or need modification.
    Attached Files
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

but lookatcha now

Comment

Whoa, how time flies !!!
      To me, it seems like just yesterday that we celebrated your 50th birthday, Ron !

The restoring/intactivist community gave our Dear Ron an online surprise 50th birthday party of sorts. When someone discovered that his 50th birthday was coming up, we co-conspired to send Ron a plethora of short-but-sweet HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMAIL GREETINGS from each of us, all at once. His emailbox runneth over.

This all happened in the days of the old restore-list emailing list.

Thank you, Ron, for being one of the stalwarts of our movement. !!!

Fighting ignorance has taken much longer than we expected.
      But we are slowly winning, albeit, at the slow glacial pace of a foreskin restoration.
      Like you say, Ron, “We win, one penis at a time.”
      The circumcision rate IS slowly dropping in the US.

Only genuine people have the stick-to-iveness to do this.

Happy 60th Birthday to You, Ron,

David
      World As Monkey Island
      I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

I've always thought 15 square inches was a rather low estimate. Has any restorer kept measurements from before and after?

Comment

It will be 65 years for me in a few days. I didn't know what I was missing until a few months back when I had enough foreskin to cover 24/7. I certainly wish I could go back and intervene but in an effort to not dwell in the past, I am choosing to stay in the present and be happy for starting my restoration and, since 2016, all the help on my journey from this website. I have reached many milestones while discussing it here. To Ron, thank you and happy anniversary. 😊
          Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
          Photo Gallary
          My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
          The owner's manual to the male human body!
          May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Happy belated 60th Ron. I agree with everything previously posted. You are indeed a stalwart leader in our fight for genital integrity as well as equality for all innocent, helpless newborn infants the world over. Even though you are no longer restoring…Congratulations on having achieved the impossible in what can only be described as shear willfulness and determination to regain what was wrongly taken from you at birth. Stay strong!
            Tugger1

Comment

Awesome congrats Ron thank you so much!!!

Comment

Working...
              X