Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edgar J. Schoen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Edgar J. Schoen

    I did a net search on this person, and couldn't find his name listed, but over on Tally's board, it was reported that Edgar J. Schoen had Departed the Physical Vehicle.

    http://www.restoringforeskin.org/for...hoen-1925-2016

    I don't remember now if Tally's board has a grief forum, but I decided not to post it on the Grief forum here on Ron's board.

    And, if Tally's board did have a grief forum, I know that this person's passing would not have been posted on it.

    Some of you youngsters might not remember Edgar J. Schoen, but in his heyday, he was a Super Arch Villian to Intactivists and FRs.

  • #2
    For perspective, and from within his own professional community:

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2083089/
    Last edited by Info; 09-02-2016, 05:37 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!

      Someone will take his place sadly the wars not one yet.

      Comment


      • #4
        Righteous Martyr, I fully agree with you on that.

        I would hope, however, that the younger generation in the US medical profession might be more open-minded about intactness, and as the old timers like Edgar Schoen die out, there will be less of his type left, although sad to say I know that some will take his place.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh funny picture just entered my head...

          What do you think would happen when he met abraham wolbarst and Harvey kellog in hell?

          (I refuse absolutely to entertain the notion they went anywhere else)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheRifleman View Post
            Righteous Martyr, I fully agree with you on that.

            I would hope, however, that the younger generation in the US medical profession might be more open-minded about intactness, and as the old timers like Edgar Schoen die out, there will be less of his type left, although sad to say I know that some will take his place.

            Ok, Rifleman, gonna seem like I'm picking on ya, but you've summed up the problem with "intactivist" chatter vs knowing something about the situation:

            Why do you think that someone will "take his place"? I'm serious; why? Better yet, why would that be important in the larger scheme of things?

            1. Schoen's "place" was a personal attempt to mix religion and science, making the result pseudo science. Please listen: this attempted mix DOES NOT REPRESENT HOW RIC WORKS. It does not describe the vast majority of PERFORMERS of RIC. I know you don't get this. You guys make it obvious, as did the members of the old forum. D used to bang away on this point, especially with the would-be intactivists on the old forum. The fact that they didn't get it was kind of scary. Now this forum has RM in its midst, who apparently ALSO sees it as a religious matter, and that's scarier still. Fucking religious whackos. If there is a hell (and there is, you're living in it), it's guaranteed that it'll be crowded with all of THEM, long before anybody else gets a chance to join. Hate: for a few here it's all about hate. Can't you smell it when it squats in front of you?

            2. RIC has NOTHING to do with "open minded(ness)". Nothing at all. And nothing to do with religion. To think that it does reveals a fundamental misunderstanding of US medicine, and how it's monitored and governed. You should really face the fact that you don't understand what you're trying to rail against (actually I'm the one railing here ). I know you guys are just chatterers, like on the old forum, where being ignorant is more important than being informed because it gives you a common topic, and for one here, a "purpose"; something you all can agree on. But really, truly, I suspect you do it because it makes for a little world where you don't have to think, just emote. Emoting is everything, apparently. You don't seem to actually care about the real situation, let alone have anything intelligent to say about it.

            3. Just emoting ignorantly belongs in the Grief section, not intactivism. So you should post where it's appropriate, not where you only think you understand things. Gives this new forum the same old description of "kooks". And now, "religious kooks". Jesus. LOL

            4. But hey, don't worry. The one or two readers out there who also know how things work can see where I'm coming from. So you can go back to your conversation.
            Last edited by Info; 09-07-2016, 01:30 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Info, Abraham wolbarst Did the same thing, trying to justify his religion using "Science" over a century ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RighteousMartyr View Post
                Oh funny picture just entered my head...

                What do you think would happen when he met abraham wolbarst and Harvey kellog in hell?

                (I refuse absolutely to entertain the notion they went anywhere else)
                Along with Australian Pedo Prof. Brian Morris, these are all sick people making money from it and trying to remake the male body due to their twisted divine EGO.
                The tragedy of all is the the suffering of the innocent for these misguided sicko's ideas.

                The Good thing is we all know there is NO redundant skin, the design is PERFECT as nature / god created us all in the first place & is much easier care, including the topic of Smegma both sexes encounter during adolescence which is a natural erotic smelling lubricant that does NOT cause cancer.

                In fact one could right a book on all the BS reasons Cric needs to be performed on both sexes and some have, but on close interrogation these are all lies and made up crap that change with societies fashions through the decades to keep sexual satisfaction down & attempt to mistakenly replace it with religion or cult worship and as we see in the Celibate Catholic church results in the most rampant high level homosexual activity between priests and young cut male members of the American church. Yet the Catholics don't agree with circ - but don't protest or ban it - Two faced Church.

                It's time Cosmetic Circ was baned unless you are an adult and leave peoples genitals in piece, but it looks like the worst offending countries like the USA - still have a long way to go to get their $hit together so as not to Profit from Babies and Children painful misery which is violation of basic human rights !

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OzVic View Post

                  Along with Australian Pedo Prof. Brian Morris, these are all sick people making money from it and trying to remake the male body due to their twisted divine EGO.
                  The tragedy of all is the the suffering of the innocent for these misguided sicko's ideas.

                  The Good thing is we all know there is NO redundant skin, the design is PERFECT as nature / god created us all in the first place & is much easier care, including the topic of Smegma both sexes encounter during adolescence which is a natural erotic smelling lubricant that does NOT cause cancer.

                  In fact one could right a book on all the BS reasons Cric needs to be performed on both sexes and some have, but on close interrogation these are all lies and made up crap that change with societies fashions through the decades to keep sexual satisfaction down & attempt to mistakenly replace it with religion or cult worship and as we see in the Celibate Catholic church results in the most rampant high level homosexual activity between priests and young cut male members of the American church. Yet the Catholics don't agree with circ - but don't protest or ban it - Two faced Church.

                  It's time Cosmetic Circ was baned unless you are an adult and leave peoples genitals in piece, but it looks like the worst offending countries like the USA - still have a long way to go to get their $hit together so as not to Profit from Babies and Children painful misery which is violation of basic human rights !
                  Any idea what Edgar Schoen will say when he meets his idols in Hell?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RighteousMartyr View Post

                    Any idea what Edgar Schoen will say when he meets his idols in Hell?
                    Pass the Burnt Corn Flakes Harvey you old son of a "B.....H"

                    Hence I haven't bought corn flakes in decades and never will....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lol was thinking him giving a Status report "Were beset on all sides... all these nasty foreign doctors and their no good dirty rotten facts are destroying this social custom"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Who gives a fuck. The old bastard is dead. Now if the rest of the cutters would follow suit, things would be a lot better.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Surfing the surviving threads of the old board, via the Way Back Machine, I found a thread on Dr. S, that I think the posters to this new thread will find of much interest, in retrospect.

                          https://web.archive.org/web/20101231...ead.php?t=4950

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheRifleman View Post
                            Surfing the surviving threads of the old board, via the Way Back Machine, I found a thread on Dr. S, that I think the posters to this new thread will find of much interest, in retrospect.

                            https://web.archive.org/web/20101231...ead.php?t=4950
                            That was a funny website by so called Dr. S......I am glad he's gone.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Amen to that!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X