Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are parents who make Sacrifices to mutilate their son so infuriating?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are parents who make Sacrifices to mutilate their son so infuriating?

I intellectually know its because of what they think is in their childs best interest, but when parents scrimp and save for months to be able to have their Son Mutilated, or start Charitys on Gofundme or such, why is it so upsetting?

Education. Lack of education. Idiots keep doing idiot things and making idiots continue doing idiot things until people stop being idiots and get educated to continue on a better path. Like most of us here on this forum will do in the future.

Comment

It's more than just lack of education. It's also lack of morals and consideration for others. ANY moral person can deduce that it's simply wrong to chop off part of someone's body without their consent. It's a no brainer.

Comment

yes but why is the Making SACRIFICES, to do so, so especialy upsetting.

Edgar schoen in "Circumcision Timely information for Parents and proffesionals alike from America's #1 Expert on Circumcision" Moaned over how tragic it is some parents in states where medicaire doesnt cover this practice anymore, save up enough out of their meagre assets, calling it "Courageously and despairingly"

and calling our activism "Callous and insensitive"

for the record this is my opinion of the book in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_qH9EXnqT4

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
          It's more than just lack of education. It's also lack of morals and consideration for others. ANY moral person can deduce that it's simply wrong to chop off part of someone's body without their consent. It's a no brainer.
          I can understand you point of view, but mine is based solely on growing up in a religious household where this was glorified as god's way to do things. The odd part is now that I'm an atheist today, I'm told I have no morals and the people I distance myself from have the morals. Odd world we live in.

Comment

Religion is nothing more than a way to control the masses thru fear and intimidation. It is a construct of man. We've seen what corrupt men do in the name of their imaginary sky friend.

Comment

Religion is nothing more than a way to control the masses thru fear and intimidation. It is a construct of man. We've seen what corrupt men do in the name of their imaginary sky friend.
              And thus, a favorite movie of mine is The Invention of Lying. Such a true movie speaking volumes today.

Comment

Before I educated myself on circumcision. I was indifferent to the idea. I just figured thats what they do. Doctors and hospitals make lots of money off the surgery and the foreskins they cut off, so they are not going to properly educate unknowing parents. Since educating myself, I feel violated and extremely resentful at a system that allows this, and a society that sweeps such a violation of human rights under the rug. I know this has been said a million times, but if this were girls getting mutilated there would be a world wide outcry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr zillow View Post
                  Before I educated myself on circumcision. I was indifferent to the idea. I just figured thats what they do. Doctors and hospitals make lots of money off the surgery and the foreskins they cut off, so they are not going to properly educate unknowing parents. Since educating myself, I feel violated and extremely resentful at a system that allows this, and a society that sweeps such a violation of human rights under the rug. I know this has been said a million times, but if this were girls getting mutilated there would be a world wide outcry.
                  That's exactly why we ALL need to become intactivists and educate everyone possible. Eventually it will die out.

Comment

That's exactly why we ALL need to become intactivists and educate everyone possible. Eventually it will die out.
                    As an American expat in Europe now, I will never do this to my kids. It stops with me. Plus this is Europe so...

Comment

My quarrel is ultimately with the so-called medical professionals that perpetrate this. They know how people of little means suffer financially, yet continue to make them their sales marks, and continue to take them.

My mother had her her perfectly healthy tonsils out when she was about 10 years old upon recommendation of a doctor. It was during the Great Depression. Her father had trouble finding work, and often couldn't pay for the basics of home life. They had to borrow money from relatives to have this "very necessary" operation.

The doctors who did this knew of their poor financial circumstance, yet insisted that the operation need be done immediately to line their own gilded pockets.

My mother had to take a bus home from the hospital with her mother. They then had a long walk home from the bus stop. Mom said it hurt so bad. She was never so glad to get home in all of her life. She was scarred for life by the whole experience.

What troubles me - what makes me a sadder man - is when restoring/intactivist men continue to patronize the medical establishment that scarred THEM for life as if nothing had happened. Especially for trivial medical concerns that everyone knows will resolve itself over time (like a sore throat, or a sprained joint).

As for me, I find I'm better off physically, mentally, and financially by just avoiding the medical professionals altogether. Whenever I have a medical concern, the internet is my friend.

David
                      World As Monkey Island
                      Last edited by Science Monk; 02-11-2019, 04:55 PM. Reason: typos and emphasis added
                      I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
                      I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Working...
                      X