2018 South Dakota State University - Masters Thesis on Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 South Dakota State University - Masters Thesis on Foreskin Restoration

"I Don't Want to Hear About Your Dick": Communicatively Managing Stigma Surrounding Foreskin Restoration

-Joshua Hartelt
    South Dakota State University

https://openprairie.sdstate.edu/cgi/...04&context=etd

This document is nearly 100 pages and it secured its author a Master Science degree in the Communication Studies & Journalism progam.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Uh..........I tend to critique a piece (in whatever form it appears) not just on its merits regarding truth and insight, but also on its presentation. State college, right? If I was this guy's mentor I'd be swinging my red pencil like a weed whacker, 'cause there be a buncha weeds here. Typos, and worse yet, syntax errors. So many errors that I stopped reading it in the first minute. If you can't present your thesis in an acceptable form, then you lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      Typos, and worse yet, syntax errors. So many errors that I stopped reading it in the first minute.
      And for a master's degree in COMUUNICATIONS AND JOURNALISM no less. I've read master's theses for engineering written by English-as-a-second-language students with better communication and journalism skills.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsprofile View Post

And for a master's degree in COMUUNICATIONS AND JOURNALISM no less. I've read master's theses for engineering written by English-as-a-second-language students with better communication and journalism skills.
        Yep, the more I looked at it (and then stopped) I suspected it's bogus. There are decent State Colleges out there, and this is definitely NOT their standard.

Comment

Working...
        X