Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-10-29 IB Times - Surgeon Amputates 3-Year-Old's Penis In Botched Circumcision, Replaces It With Rolled Gauze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019-10-29 IB Times - Surgeon Amputates 3-Year-Old's Penis In Botched Circumcision, Replaces It With Rolled Gauze

https://www.ibtimes.com/surgeon-ampu...-gauze-2855640

“About a year ago I was told my son was suffering from phimosis, where the foreskin of the penis cannot be easily retracted. I was advised that an operation would be simple and straightforward..."
    = = =
    Of course phimosis in a child is not diagnosis, it is a description of the normal penis. No surgery was warranted.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

In case you didn't read it, the story occurred in Brazil. And the doctor was dead within days of the disaster by a mysterious cause.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      In case you didn't read it, the story occurred in Brazil. And the doctor was dead within days of the disaster by a mysterious cause.
      Right, the article mentions Brazil in the second sentence. It also mentions that the doctor died of cardiac arrest, which isn't exactly mysterious. The timing of the events may have made it seem like foul play, but if it had been, there would've been a different cause of death. This really does seem to be a coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
        the doctor died of cardiac arrest, which isn't exactly mysterious.
        I think sometimes cardiac arrest is code for cocaine overdose (and that may be by force or deliberate act of someone else?). Who knows? I'm not even sure it's a real news outlet.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Losing the penis would be way worse than losing the testicles. Being aroused with no way to satisfy the urge would be maddening.

Comment

Working...
          X