Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parsecskin
    replied
    Well, you COULD carry out such a study. You would have to divide the results up by ethnicity. Given the insane political correctness that has taken hold of this country at the hands of the fukkin liberal lefty loonies, somebody would get "offended" and extremely butt-hurt.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied
    This isn't surprising. Restorers have posted here in the past about increases in both flaccid and erect length after tugging for a while. It's something I even noticed myself.

Such a study couldn't really be carried out here in America; our wider variety of ethnic backgrounds results in all kinds of different shapes and sizes, making any accurate comparison between study participants impossible. While I don't know what kind of variation they have in South Korea, I'm guessing it's not nearly as much.

Leave a comment:

• 2016-09-13 CUAJ - investigation of penile length with newborn male circumcision

Infant circumcision causes smaller penis?

From the Canadian Urological Association Journal:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5028213/

"Prospective investigation of penile length with newborn male circumcision..."

A study of 72 cut and 176 intact male adults in Korea has found that males left intact in infancy had average erect length 6% longer compared to cut males, and average flaccid penis length 13% longer.
Working...
X