• Show
Clear All

• 2020-03-07 Brisbane Times - Why young men are turning to circumcision

Found this a couple of days ago:
    https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lif...28-p545hd.html

{admin: I think this has been published elsewhere earlier}

Interesting.

Comment

Why not just invent something similar to ear gauges but for the foreskin, to widen it non-surgically?

Comment

There is. I somehow stumbled on it a while back. It is 32 discs increasing in size that one puts in the skin opening that slowly and gently stretches the skin to allow it to expand over the glans.

Comment

The one I've seen is called Glansie, I agree it's a better idea than circumcision, however most parents are too prudish to talk to their sons about such things, even when they are little, hence so many kids still going to be circumcised as this article describes.

Comment

It's stupid because parents have to face the awkwardness to teach their kids how to use a toilet and wipe their ass, and give them the old birds and the bees speech, so they might as well throw one more awkward conversation in there about foreskin maintenance.

But, people are indeed stupid enough to chop off a body part to avoid that one awkward talk about it.

Comment

As a teacher, I can tell you most parents don't provide their kids with all the knowledge they need around sex, some because they are too prude, others because they are unsure how to go about it, some feel awkward about it, other are just well... Plain stupid.

Sadly most parents are happy to leave it to the education system to educate their kids on sex.
              When we do sex ed at school, many kids have seriously got no clue about sex, how to protect themselves, let alone foreskin maintenance, often the boys are too self conscious to ask about foreskins in front of everyone else, so ask after class.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
                Why not just invent something similar to ear gauges but for the foreskin, to widen it non-surgically?
                That is a description of PhimoCure foreskin expansion rings, which lucky for us do exist: https://tlctugger.com/product/phimoc...pansion-rings/
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Ya, i think thats the one i saw.

Comment

Is it possible that this is a fake news inspired article by Brian Morris? He is Australian remember and has been known to exaggerate anything to further his cause of mutilating every male on the planet.

Comment

It could be, though he usually targets the mainstream media in the region such as the Courier Mail, the Brisbane Times is a much smaller publication. Though it still is a Murdoch owned publication.

Comment

Working...
                      X