Jay Leno Clip On YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno Clip On YouTube

Anyone care to offer reasonable responses on this youTube video? This was from a Jay Leno headlines clip. Announcing in the newspaper that their unborn sons will be circumcised like their father really shows they don't have medical justification to it.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Originally posted by Going Hooded View Post
    Announcing in the newspaper that their unborn sons will be circumcised like their father really shows they don't have medical justification to it.
    That's pretty gross. My comment:
    = = = =
    Wow, planning to amputate healthy normal pleasure parts from helpless little people you've never met is pretty dark.

Foreskin feels REALLY good. Circumcision alters sex DRAMATICALLY...

...When it goes as intended. But child circumcision outcomes are obscenely haphazard: http://CircumcisionHarm.org/gallery1.htm There's no right way to do a wrong thing. Informed adults can decide for themselves, unless we fail to protect them as children.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Going Hooded View Post
      Anyone care to offer reasonable responses on this youTube video? This was from a Jay Leno headlines clip. Announcing in the newspaper that their unborn sons will be circumcised like their father really shows they don't have medical justification to it.
      Thank you! Thank you for a link to that video!

Not so much for That particular Headline - but for the entire video in general.

I have not seen his Headlines in a while. I must have missed those. I was setting there chuckling my butt off. (Gawd! How I miss the good old days of Jay and Johnny)

Oh well, my two cents. Sorry if a little bit off-topic.
      I make my own devices.

Comment

Working...
      X