Tugging around a Frenum Piercing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging around a Frenum Piercing

A 'Frenum piercing' covers most shaft skin transverse piercings between the frenulum and scrotum or mons pubis.
    In this post, i'm just going to is answer about those in the frenar delta of the glans that are covered as foreskin rolls forward. Please add on info about Lorums, Jacobs Ladders, and such.

The most common jewlery is a straight BarBell, a Captive Bead Ring , a Circular BarBell.

For Bi-Directional tugging, a barbell works best since it won't try to flip around or dig in. A large diameter Captive Bead Ring worn in the coronal sulcus as a glans ring may work well, i haven't gotten to try it yet. I also have not tried to see if a Curved BarBell makes any difference over a Straight BarBell.

For Tension tugging, a BarBell, Captive Bead Ring, or a Circular BarBell all seem to all work about as well.
    Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

I noticed that I am having to place my upper most silicone spine (acting as a top side frenum curved barbell, just below the corona at the inner skin junction) into the retaining cone when I am restoring. Luckily it has some give to it and the cone being malleable enough to allow some give to it all it seems to be no problem. For now. In the future I plan to add another in the traditional frenum placement and I am assuming that I will need a larger cone at that time.
    Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

does it hurt so much when piercing???

Comment

Working...
      X