Inquiry: Manual Method 2 Routine / Effectiveness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry: Manual Method 2 Routine / Effectiveness

I have used the TLC Tugger intermittently for about two years to no avail. I see little to no progress, and my FEC is the same. I decided to stop using the device and instead try manual tugging. Perhaps manual method 2 will be better because I have moderate to severe penoscrotal webbing. I would like to know whether doing it for a cumulative 30 minutes per day (a few 5 or 10 minute sessions throughout each day) may yield results. I only request some advice because I am becoming tired of persisting despite my thus far futile efforts. Thanks in advance for any support or tips you may provide me.

Yes, that regimen should yield results. As should using the TLC. Or any other method.

If you provide more detail, we may be able to give a more helpful answer. But the other tip I can add is, for me, the amount of tension was way more important than the time under tension. So if you are not seeing results after two years, and you are confident you would see results, then experiment with the amount of tension.

Regards

Comment

You ABSOLUTELY can measure tension.....with a small digital fish scale.

Comment

A very effective strategy is to mix up the methods as every method tensions the skin slightly differently which results in more effective and even growth. I use a couple of different devices and 2 manual methods. A scale helps you get a feel for the right amount of tension more quickly. You do, however, need a "tugging station" with an overhead anchor to efficiently and easily use a scale. It would be cumbersome to have it attached to your device while under your clothing. Once you have developed a feel for the ideal tension, you don't really need the scale any more.

Comment

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
          Just tug.....and not with too little tension.

Comment

In all honesty, it ain't worth the effort to bloviate like you. I got better things to do like put the top end back on this KTM 450 XC, set the valve lash, and take it for a test drive. I'll let you know how it wheelies.

Comment

Manual Method deuce has worked for me to really target "inner skin" ... I also have used different methods in the past such as a TLC/VLC for different tension, in that those tend to pull from the base of my shaft which helped get me off to a good start. Devices are decent to just put on and forget about it all, and manual is great for targeting specific areas. Because of my current jewelry setup I am back to using manual methods and I am having pretty dagon good results. The key with it all is patience and persistence. I have neither...but I am trying.
              Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

Hello, I decided to update you all on my progress with MM2. I have tugged daily (between 15 and 30 minutes accumulated from 5- to 10-minute sessions interspersed throughout each day) since my first post, and I have noticed some growth. There are some more noticeable wrinkles, and the penile shaft skin bunches up more. I can feel the skin wrinkle when my penis shrinks. On a few occasions it has just about begun to roll over the corona.

I have had no difficulties throughout the engagement of my new and exclusive method until last night, when I felt a small portion of my dry, inner mucosa burning badly. I had not tugged at all for numerous hours and had done nothing differently; I actually tugged a bit less than average. I examined the skin above my scar line and noticed a thin, horizontal portion of the inner mucosa on the right side of my penis was raised. I could feel the bump. The pain subsided within an hour or so. Does anyone know why I would suddenly experience a good deal of pain there? Perhaps I am going overboard with MM2? In general, what changes might I notice in the inner mucosa? The shaft clearly becomes wrinklier, but I don't know what to expect for the former. I will appreciate any insight you can provide.

Regarding the pain, perhaps the answer is here: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...o-pain-no-gain
                Last edited by VIGMAT; 07-17-2017, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah broken blood or lymph vessel. I did it to myself about a year ago. Mine turned out to be a lymph vessel. It healed up fine after about 4 weeks of no tugging. Too much force is the culprit. Take a break till it heals. You'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X