• Show
Clear All

• Current flaccid coverage

Click image for larger version

Name:	Coverage as of  2019-05-03.jpg
Views:	1154
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	34132

The scar line is at the very tip of my new foreskin, just as I wanted it located. It is very erotically sensitive, and it performs the job of the frenar band during sex.

That's pretty much exactly what I am aiming for, how long have you been restoring and with which devices / method?

Comment

You are seeing the results of 5 years of restoration. I used MM3 on the scar line. I used to tug hourly for 2 minutes per session all day long. Once I had enough skin, I started wearing o-rings when not tugging as retainers. Once I was passed a CI-5, I started wearing a single o-ring at night so that my nocturnal erections did the tugging for me while I slept. Basically, I repositioned my scar line from behind my glans to the very tip of the foreskin, just like intact guys have.

Comment

Excellent work, I'm back to using my forenew device during the day, with the use of o-rings also, have begun retaining at night, but nocturnal erections force off the cone, may try o-rings.

The only way I have been able to retain successfully at night is with tape, but I'm not as happy with the sticky residue it leaves.

I'm 2.5 years into foreskin restoration, with a break, approaching "the hump" and getting unreliable roll over.

Comment

Originally posted by hardacroposthion View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Coverage as of  2019-05-03.jpg Views:	8 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	34132

The scar line is at the very tip of my new foreskin, just as I wanted it located. It is very erotically sensitive, and it performs the job of the frenar band during sex.
          Nice job dude! Looks like you were never cut! That will fool a doctor NO problem. How old are you?

Comment

Thank you. This is what I had imagined in my head when I started restoring. And yes, my new doctor thought I was intact. I am 59-years-old.

Comment

Awesome Job!!

Can you do a side by side of before and after?

You should feel very proud and accomplished (not to mention whole and protected)
              My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

I did not take before pictures because I did not have faith this process was possible. To me, it was pie in the sky. But my penis looked very much like this one. The tip of my foreskin used to be behind my glans. I'm attaching progress picture starting from my third month of restoration, then 4th month, 5th month, and 7th month. Let me know what you think.

Name:	3 Months into restoration.jpg
Views:	977
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	34202

Name:	4 Months.jpg
Views:	850
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	34203

Name:	7 Months.jpg
Views:	906
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	34205

Attached Files

Comment

You did this incredibly well!

I bet you feel better ;)
                  My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

Thank you. I feel much better at so many levels! The sensitivity is mind-blowing. I don't feel naked and exposed anymore. Sex and masturbation are much more satisfying than ever before. Altogether, I feel like I have been granted a brand new penis.

Comment

Awesome progress. I notice that in your final photo, the hole at the end seems pointed upward, with the ventral skin poking out farther than the rest. Is it always like this?

Comment

I wanted my eventual restoration to look as natural as possible. If you look at an intact penis closely, you will notice that the ventral side is always longer than the dorsal side. You very seldom get this from devices. That's why I used only manual methods to restore and o-rings as retainers, and eventually as a tugging device. I never liked the restoration results from guys that used devices. Their foreskin looked restored, but not natural. In many ways, I designed my foreskin just the way I imagined it in my mind.

Comment

Congrats, it looks beautiful

Comment

I've already fooled my doctor.

Something unique is happening (again) for me. My foreskin is under it's own tension while flaccid and is again growing skin (albeit a bit slower than while tugging) on it's own. The same happened to me when I started restoring at age 14. I got ahead of puberty. It has been helpful.
                            View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Originally posted by hardacroposthion View Post
                              Thank you. This is what I had imagined in my head when I started restoring. And yes, my new doctor thought I was intact. I am 59-years-old.
                              No shit! You are 3 years older than me. 2 minutes every waking hour? Really? Think im a gonna try a lot more manual!

Comment

Working...
                              X