Current flaccid coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good that we are close in age.

Aim to reposition your scar line to the tip of your penis. Restoring this way will give you the best results aesthetically and erotically. Make sure that your skin is slightly sore by day's end. This will be your indication that you tugged properly and frequently enough. That soreness should be gone by the next day. Keep me posted on how things go.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
      Awesome progress. I notice that in your final photo, the hole at the end seems pointed upward, with the ventral skin poking out farther than the rest. Is it always like this?
      In the intact penis, the dorsal side is always shorter than the ventral side. To that effect, I always started tugging from the ventral side first which seems to have helped to achieve this natural "imbalance".

Comment

Originally posted by hardacroposthion View Post
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Coverage as of  2019-05-03.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	34132

The scar line is at the very tip of my new foreskin, just as I wanted it located. It is very erotically sensitive, and it performs the job of the frenar band during sex.
        You are a genius.

Manual only and oring, for most natural look.

I've been restoring for 15yrs and you have better results than I currently. I really need to focus on Ventral side then I will be golden!

Please help me sir.

Comment

Is it true that you must focus on one side of a foreskin at a time for best results? i.e.. VENTRAL only, DORSAL only... for best results?

Look at this from Tally:

"Method 3 is a great method for focusing on the inner foreskin. Also, manual tugging method 3 is great for focusing on a portion of the foreskin that is shorter than the rest. For example, many guys notice that the ventral portion of the foreskin is shorter than the dorsal portion. By tensioning the dorsal side of the foreskin with method 3, that portion will be stimulated to grow. But remember, to stimulate only one portion of the foreskin to grow, the other portions must not also be stimulated. So, if you want the dorsal or ventral portion to be longer, use method 3 by itself and take a break before using any other restoration method."

Comment

I'm not a fan of privileging the scar line location with any significance as we restore. For one thing, many guys have a scar that's so irregular or jagged or whatever, advising them to have it fall at the flaccid roll-over point would be to invite some unsightly scaring to be prominently displayed. For two, some guys have a scar less than a 1/4" from the corona. It's just unreasonable to expect that sliver of surviving inner skin to expand 6- or 8-fold to let the scar be an acroposthion. Lastly (for now), we didn't choose its location. The bastard with the cutting tools did. Hell if I'm giving the cutter any more control over my life.
            -Ron Low
            Service@TLCTugger.com
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              I'm not a fan of privileging the scar line location with any significance as we restore. For one thing, many guys have a scar that's so irregular or jagged or whatever, advising them to have it fall at the flaccid roll-over point would be to invite some unsightly scaring to be prominently displayed. For two, some guys have a scar less than a 1/4" from the corona. It's just unreasonable to expect that sliver of surviving inner skin to expand 6- or 8-fold to let the scar be an acroposthion. Lastly (for now), we didn't choose its location. The bastard with the cutting tools did. Hell if I'm giving the cutter any more control over my life.
              Hi Ron!

Glad you are an admin here! :)

I think the OP really has a tremendous idea here, and it's something I would think about it never looked into any focused on any deeper.

Focusing on the VENTRAL (rear/back side of skin)!

Do you know if this is true at all?

But remember, to stimulate only one portion of the foreskin to grow, the other portions must not also be stimulated. So, if you want the dorsal or ventral portion to be longer, use method 3 by itself and take a break before using any other restoration method

Comment

Originally posted by scotsman85 View Post
                That's pretty much exactly what I am aiming for, how long have you been restoring and with which devices / method?
                I've used mostly method 3 on the scar line and o-rings as retainers and tugging device. My approach has been to reposition the scar line to the tip of the penis. I used MM3 in the beginning, then o-rings once I reached a solid CI-4. Now I wear 9 o-rings 24/7 and have been doing so for almost 5 years now. I've been restoring for five and a half years.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                  Ron, my approach to foreskin restoration has always been to emulate as close as possible the skin distribution that an intact penis has. And the only way to achieve such skin distribution is to elongate the inner and outer skins evenly through the whole process. In the end, only inner skin should be in constant contact with the glans, just like in the intact penis, while the outer skin should stay outside. Obviously, to achieve such a feat, I aimed to reposition the scar line to the tip of the penis.

1. The scar line becomes erotically very sensitive through the tugging process. At this point, it does the job of a frenar band both in form and function. The jagged and irregular scaring can be adjusted through focused tugging.

2. For the record, the inner skin I used to have on the dorsal side was less than 1/4". It is quite possible to elongate such sliver of skin, as you called it, to grow as much as you want through manual tugging on a regular basis. It requires a lot more patience and dedication to achieve it but it can be done.

3. Regarding the original location of the scar line on the penis, it can be repositioned to wherever the restorer wants it to be. If someone wants it to be buried deep under a lot of outer skin, fine. That's what I call a foreskin for show since the outer skin will never be as sensitive as the inner skin is. If a restorer is happy with a foreskin composed of mostly outer skin, who am I to judge. But I don't see it as an ideal restoration.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Coverage as of  2019-05-03.jpg
Views:	699
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	34132

The scar line is at the very tip of my new foreskin, just as I wanted it located. It is very erotically sensitive, and it performs the job of the frenar band during sex.
                    Are those O Ring lines near the base of your penis permanent scars???
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

That’s what I thought. I think they are stretch marks.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Coverage as of  2019-05-03.jpg Views:	482 Size:	35.5 KB ID:	34132

BUMP
                        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

No. Those o-ring marks are not permanent. They go away within a few hours.

Comment

No. Those o-ring marks are not permanent. They go away within a few hours.
                            Ok great, thanks for the reply. I started using a single O ring, to perhaps increase my skin's elasticity during the day, when I can't tug. Hoping it may help.
                            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by morozevich View Post

You are a genius.

Manual only and oring, for most natural look.

I've been restoring for 15yrs and you have better results than I currently. I really need to focus on Ventral side then I will be golden!

Please help me sir.
                              I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks his foreskin doesn't look aesthetically appealing? Doesnt look natural

Comment

Originally posted by Smacias15 View Post
                                Doesn't look natural
                                Natural intact penises vary all over the map.
                                -Ron Low
                                Service@TLCTugger.com
                                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                                X