Current flaccid coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smacias15 View Post

I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks his foreskin doesn't look aesthetically appealing? Doesn't look natural
    Have you been with a lot of intact men before? I have. If you are expecting a foreskin where the dorsal and ventral sides are even, then that's not a natural look. In the intact penis, the ventral side is always slightly longer than the dorsal side. If you are talking about the o-ring marks, those go away in a few minutes after removing the o-rings. In all other aspects, meaning the skin distribution achieved in that photo, no outer skin is touching the glans. Only the inner skin is in constant contact with the glans, as it happens in the intact penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Smacias15 View Post

I'm sorry but am I the only one that thinks his foreskin doesn't look aesthetically appealing? Doesnt look natural
      Once the ridge band is circumcised, a man will always be circumcised no matter what he does. This restored penis does not look good when compared to an original uncircumcised penis. It’s like comparing an original coin with a restored coin. He may fool most people because they do not lack the knowledge of how an original uncircumcised penis is supposed to look like, but I will not be fooled. What’s the use in fooling someone, when you know in your heart that your penis will never be an original uncircumcised penis. I think it’s better to be honest and say that you restored your circumcised penis. Again I applaud those who put the effort in, but it’s important to remember where you started.

Comment

Originally posted by hardacroposthion View Post
        Good that we are close in age.

Aim to reposition your scar line to the tip of your penis. Restoring this way will give you the best results aesthetically and erotically. Make sure that your skin is slightly sore by day's end. This will be your indication that you tugged properly and frequently enough. That soreness should be gone by the next day. Keep me posted on how things go.
        Do you think that wearing a single O Ring as far down as possible during the day is even worth the hassle? Will it significantly impact the restoration, or only slightly? What about blood loss from constriction?
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

You can wear a single o-ring or multiples. It all depends on the amount of skin you have available. From a CI-4, you can wear a single o-ring until you can wear it during the night as well. Once you cannot feel your nocturnal erections, then you start adding o-rings to the array, one ring at a time. Currently, I can sleep with 9 o-rings without issues. Regarding wearing multiple o-rings, I call it sectional tugging. You tug a segment of skin on a regular basis throughout the day. The skin under the rings is always kept stretching.

Now, regarding the "hassle" you cannot grow a foreskin if you don't force it to grow. Between placing the rings as far back as you can, as you can see in the picture, then move those same rings to the middle or the tip of the skin, is one way to keep the skin in constant tension throughout the day. You want a foreskin, you have to work for it. I find wearing o-rings a lot easier than trying to put on a device like the DTR. Too much hassle and you cannot wear it under fitted clothing.

I know that many guys here love their devices, and that's just fine. However, since the purpose of my restoration was to grow the same skin distribution an intact penis enjoys, the best way to do this is by using manual methods only and making sure the scar line is being repositioned to the tip of the penis. If I would have continued using the DTR as so many people have suggested, my new foreskin would have been mostly outer skin which is not as erotically sensitive as the inner skin is; this is not an ideal scenario. In my very personal opinion, such type of foreskin is a foreskin for show. I got rid of the darned DTR and used manual method 3 all along until I could wear o-rings to retain, then set of o-rings as a tugging device.

Getting the right size of o-rings is very simple. Get o-rings that will fit your ring finger or your pinky finger. This works for most guys, though not with everyone. You have to make sure that, if you have an erection, that the erection will push off the ring from your skin. If the glans tries to go through the ring, the ring is too large and should never be used. Get a smaller ring.

Comment

You can wear a single o-ring or multiples. It all depends on the amount of skin you have available. From a CI-4, you can wear a single o-ring until you can wear it during the night as well. Once you cannot feel your nocturnal erections, then you start adding o-rings to the array, one ring at a time. Currently, I can sleep with 9 o-rings without issues. Regarding wearing multiple o-rings, I call it sectional tugging. You tug a segment of skin on a regular basis throughout the day. The skin under the rings is always kept stretching.

Now, regarding the "hassle" you cannot grow a foreskin if you don't force it to grow. Between placing the rings as far back as you can, as you can see in the picture, then move those same rings to the middle or the tip of the skin, is one way to keep the skin in constant tension throughout the day. You want a foreskin, you have to work for it. I find wearing o-rings a lot easier than trying to put on a device like the DTR. Too much hassle and you cannot wear it under fitted clothing.

I know that many guys here love their devices, and that's just fine. However, since the purpose of my restoration was to grow the same skin distribution an intact penis enjoys, the best way to do this is by using manual methods only and making sure the scar line is being repositioned to the tip of the penis. If I would have continued using the DTR as so many people have suggested, my new foreskin would have been mostly outer skin which is not as erotically sensitive as the inner skin is; this is not an ideal scenario. In my very personal opinion, such type of foreskin is a foreskin for show. I got rid of the darned DTR and used manual method 3 all along until I could wear o-rings to retain, then set of o-rings as a tugging device.

Getting the right size of o-rings is very simple. Get o-rings that will fit your ring finger or your pinky finger. This works for most guys, though not with everyone. You have to make sure that, if you have an erection, that the erection will push off the ring from your skin. If the glans tries to go through the ring, the ring is too large and should never be used. Get a smaller ring.
            Look, I understand all that, I am just wondering if wearing a single O ring during the work day will do much at all to influence my growth. That is as far as I am willing to go with O Rings.

I put it on as far down as I can. But have stopped because it takes forever to put back on after pissing at work.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

If you wear a single o-ring at work, that's fine. If you pull the ring as far back as you can, and you can keep it there for a long time without discomfort, that's great. The skin will be under mild but steady tension. Keep in mind that every time you have to pull the ring off to pee, then put it back on, it counts as a mini tugging session. Many restorers that start wearing o-rings find it inconvenient having to do all this work, but it all counts towards the end goal. I'm presuming that, while you are in the washroom, you also tug manually either before or after taking care of business before you put the ring on...

Comment

If you wear a single o-ring at work, that's fine. If you pull the ring as far back as you can, and you can keep it there for a long time without discomfort, that's great. The skin will be under mild but steady tension. Keep in mind that every time you have to pull the ring off to pee, then put it back on, it counts as a mini tugging session. Many restorers that start wearing o-rings find it inconvenient having to do all this work, but it all counts towards the end goal. I'm presuming that, while you are in the washroom, you also tug manually either before or after taking care of business before you put the ring on...
                Yes but it got to be too tedious for me, and I am strategizing that more recovery time is better for me than more tugging time at this point. I can't get super long hours of tugging in, but I learned to live with my slow progress, which is good enough for me I guess. I have come a long way and expect to reach a new milestone perhaps in one more year.

And another plus is that the restoration is coming out very nice, no damage can be seen, so maybe there is a plus to a slow restoration, at least for me. I think your restoration looks spot on, but could benefit from more skin. I often see pics of people who claim to be done restoring and I think man, they should keep tugging a little more. But then, I am aiming for erect overhang, even as impossible as it may seem.

I appreciate your insight Andre, thanks again.
                PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Obviously, I am in need of more skin since I want to have full erect coverage. As of now, I only have about 90% of such coverage. And I agree with you that, if you are so close to your dream goal, you should for it no matter how long it takes. In my case, though I am tired of wearing rings 24/7, and I have decided to stop restoring by years end, depending on how I feel about it by next year, I might continue restoring until I reach my goal, or not. My restoration methodology is quite time-consuming, and you said, tedious.

Comment

Obviously, I am in need of more skin since I want to have full erect coverage. As of now, I only have about 90% of such coverage. And I agree with you that, if you are so close to your dream goal, you should for it no matter how long it takes. In my case, though I am tired of wearing rings 24/7, and I have decided to stop restoring by years end, depending on how I feel about it by next year, I might continue restoring until I reach my goal, or not. My restoration methodology is quite time-consuming, and you said, tedious.
                    I feel like alot of people stop way too early.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

I feel like alot of people stop way too early.
                      They do. The issue is that so many restorers expect to see results fast, but many do not want to put in the work it requires. Foreskin restoration is not for the faint of heart. It requires a lot of focus, discipline, determination, and patience. If you lack those traits, this business is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X