Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for your penis to hurt when you tug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal for your penis to hurt when you tug?

I don't even tug that hard, but it still hurts when i tug (I was circumcised very tightly..) Is that normal for a extremely tight cut?

Can you elaborate more? Exactly where is it hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by dragons View Post
      Can you elaborate more? Exactly where is it hurting?
      Both sides of my penis, and also near my circ scar.

Comment

In that case, given you have a tight circ, simply means too much tension, start with less, in time work you way up to more.

Comment

Originally posted by dragons View Post
          In that case, given you have a tight circ, simply means too much tension, start with less, in time work you way up to more.
          Alright. I will try less.

Comment

I restored many years ago. I was tight enough that I could only use tape forming an "X" across the glans. I do not remember how long a period of time was spent doing this. I do know that my job required me to be on my feet a lot. I had enough penis length flaccid that it still hung down when taped. I wore light cotton boxer shorts to facilitate the hang. When there was enough foreskin to enable the covering of a small stainless ball, I tape joined a smaller ball with a larger ball. This resembled which later was marketed as a devise know as "foreballs." This was used until there was enough skin to attach a pill container much like what is now known as "the canister method." This pill container was fashioned with a piece of "j" link chain. This was attached to a larger type of fishing tackle swivel. Then the weights were attached to this swivel. The process of restoring at this point used 3 oz. fishing sinkers. Over time this amount of weight was increased up to 8 oz. This was worn between 10 and 12 hours per day except week ends. When enough skin was gained, O rings were utilized at night to maintain coverage. Most often three rings were used. All of this was accomplished before commerical devices were available, and before the internet. I got most of the ideas from "Joy of Uncircumcising" Jim Bigelow. I do not recall ever experiencing any pain at any point during this 2 1/2 year period. Later I used a penis pump to somewhat expand the tissues in the developing foreskin. I never used high vacuum. I limited the pumping sessions to no longer than 20 minutes, and never more that two such sessions per day. Recently I resumed hanging to gain greater overhang. At the present time there is 1 inch (2.5 cm) of overhang. I hang with 15.5 oz. weight or 35 oz. weight for an hour at a time. After each hanging session my penis is massaged for about 15 minutes. This results in an erection, thus edging for most of that 15 minute period. I might add that I may well be the oldest restoring individual here. Who knows?

Comment

Many devices just aren't designed for those of us who were cut tightly. Consider using manual tugging for a while. The slack skin you gain from it will make it easier to use a tugger without the pain that comes from too much tension.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
                Many devices just aren't designed for those of us who were cut tightly. Consider using manual tugging for a while. The slack skin you gain from it will make it easier to use a tugger without the pain that comes from too much tension.
                I have been using manual the whole time.. it just hurts. :(

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post

I have been using manual the whole time.. it just hurts. :(
                  I guess then it's just a matter of tugging more gently. Pull until it feels tight, but not up to the point of pain. Just make sure you're holding the skin under tension for a while - perhaps 20 seconds or more per stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post

I guess then it's just a matter of tugging more gently. Pull until it feels tight, but not up to the point of pain. Just make sure you're holding the skin under tension for a while - perhaps 20 seconds or more per stretch.
                    I have tried that also, but i can't seem to get enough tension if i do it gently.. :(

Comment

I have tried that also, but i can't seem to get enough tension if i do it gently.. :(
                      How do you know it's not enough tension?

Comment

Originally posted by mattsprofile View Post

How do you know it's not enough tension?
                        I don't really i guess, I just know by the sensation i suppose. I went by this: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging-method-1

Comment

The way to know if you have enough tension to trigger skin growth is to tug at a given level for long enough to have confidence that you would see growth. If it is enough, you will see growth. If it is not, you will not see growth.

How long is this? If you are good at seeing growth, or have a way to measure it that is repeatable and consistent, I would suggest at least a month. If not, then longer.

How it feels when tension is applied is not a good way to know how much tension is needed to trigger skin growth. You have no reference. You are just guessing.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
                            The way to know if you have enough tension to trigger skin growth is to tug at a given level for long enough to have confidence that you would see growth. If it is enough, you will see growth. If it is not, you will not see growth.

How long is this? If you are good at seeing growth, or have a way to measure it that is repeatable and consistent, I would suggest at least a month. If not, then longer.

How it feels when tension is applied is not a good way to know how much tension is needed to trigger skin growth. You have no reference. You are just guessing.

Regards
                            30 seconds to a minute.. but it starts hurting at about 45 to 50 seconds.. sometimes shorter than that, 25 seconds.

Comment

30 seconds to a minute.. but it starts hurting at about 45 to 50 seconds.. sometimes shorter than that, 25 seconds.
                              Sorry, I apparently did not make myself clear. I was not asking how long before you felt pain. I was giving you information about how to know if the amount of tension you were applying was sufficient to trigger skin growth.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                              X