Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for your penis to hurt when you tug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

Sorry, I apparently did not make myself clear. I was not asking how long before you felt pain. I was giving you information about how to know if the amount of tension you were applying was sufficient to trigger skin growth.

Regards
    Okay.

Comment

When wearing the DTR or TLC. Over the years. I’ve always felt some sort of pain after prolonged periods of use. Like a burning sensation, really painful and I have to run to the toilet and take the device off straight away. Is that normal?

Comment

Has happened to me on occasion but just need to get the tension right on your skin. I found a moment for it to relax and refit... only sometimes it happened.

Keep up up the good work.

Comment

This sounds similar to my situation. I was too anxious and impatient and went too hard with the tension strength. So I’ve decided to alternate manual tugging one day, then TLC-X for a few hours or with strap at nighttime the next day. I guess that will give my body time to do some recovery and also promote mitosis. Like all the experienced restorers intimate...consistency is key. Slow and steady wins the race. KOT

Comment

Originally posted by amb89 View Post
            When wearing the DTR or TLC. Over the years. I’ve always felt some sort of pain after prolonged periods of use. Like a burning sensation, really painful and I have to run to the toilet and take the device off straight away. Is that normal?
            It's called pinching... It is hard to avoid sometimes... Try using tape with your devices if possible. Tape doesn't pinch.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
            X