• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin bridges/adhesions??

Click image for larger version

Name:	7F60D13C-0D18-48D2-9E17-33D936C4531C.jpeg
Views:	132
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	35511 Hi, can someone tell me what all these marks are on my penis? It looks like skin bridges or adhesions or is it something else? There is this weird seem on the corona of glans. Also there are all these weird repetitive stitch like marks at the neck of my penis. I want to hear your opinion. It’s really bothering me.

Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post
    tell me what all these marks are on my penis? It looks like skin bridges or adhesions or is it something else? There is this weird seam on the corona of glans. Also there are all these weird repetitive stitch-like marks at the neck of my penis.
    I would call the anomalies I've circled minor Skin Bridging. When the circumciser rams a blunt probe between the skin tube and the glans to destroy the normal natural synechial membrane by which they are fused at birth, that creates gouges and lesions in the glans and the surviving inner skin. These raw wounds can fuse to each other while the baby is in diapers under the care of lay people. For more dramatic examples, Google "circumcision skin bridging" and choose the images tab.

I suspect the pigment variations in the rectangle area are natural, but they could also be due to rough handling while the skin was wrestled into position on a gomco clamp. Perhaps they are marks left by injecting lidocain before the procedure.

Name:	SkinBridging-discoloration.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	35515
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      I suspect the pigment variations in the rectangle area are natural, but they could also be due to rough handling while the skin was wrestled into position on a gomco clamp. Perhaps they are marks left by injecting lidocain before the procedure.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	SkinBridging-discoloration.jpg Views:	14 Size:	288.6 KB ID:	35515
      It's just the lighting. Wrinkled skin does cast a small shadow if you're not using a flash; I don't see any variation in skin color.

As for the OP's question about repetitive marks on the "neck," I seem to recall having those myself, and they're nothing more than wrinkles where the inner foreskin meets the shaft - possibly a result of the skin being stretched out over the years. My own guess is that it's keratiniztion that makes them so prominent, since mine pretty much disappeared after I was tugging and keeping it covered for a while. The glans will also eventually smooth out in the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        I would call the anomalies I've circled minor Skin Bridging. When the circumciser rams a blunt probe between the skin tube and the glans to destroy the normal natural synechial membrane by which they are fused at birth, that creates gouges and lesions in the glans and the surviving inner skin. These raw wounds can fuse to each other while the baby is in diapers under the care of lay people. For more dramatic examples, Google "circumcision skin bridging" and choose the images tab.

Name:	SkinBridging-discoloration.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	35515
        In my circumcision, they cut off the foreskin prior to breaking the adhesions. I believe, they probably forcibly tore the adhesions from my glans with a finger nail because I am jewish and mohel did it. It really pisses me off because this is not the original biblical circumcision, which only cut off the tip of the foreskin while leaving everything else untouched.

This actually goes against judaism because the epithelial skin of the glans and the inner epithelium of the prepuce are still fused together at day 8. Therefore the only way to completely uncover the glans at the neonatal age is by incision, using either a finger nail or a tool to forcibly tear this delicate structure, which is comparable to forcibly tearing a babies finger nail from the nail bed. It is also comparable to breaking a baby girls hymen. This is incision, which violates Judaism:

“You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourself. I am the lord” (Leviticus 19:28).

Therefore only the tip of the foreskin must be cut off as intended by G-D. Notice that cutting off the tip of the foreskin only shortens the foreskin, which is not incision. In addition cutting off the tip of the foreskin has medical benefits. Please understand that the biblical circumcision would preserve all of the mucous membrane, which is so important because it is an essential part of the immune system and in addition the frenulum, which is the very sensitive banjo string on the underside of a mans penis, which helps a man obtain an erection and it also provides blood flow to the glans (head of penis). Here is a great illustration of the difference between the biblical circumcision and modern day circumcision:

https://www.fisheaters.com/circumcision2.html

The most important aspect to understand is that this step, known as Priah directly violates judaism and goes against what G-D prescribed to Abraham. This was a man made change to discourage jewish men from restoring their foreskins, which is not acceptable because the only reason this process has continued for around 1800 years is because of a process known as trauma based mind control. Therefore circumcision must consist of milah without priah.

The medical circumcisions taking place in the hospitals are just as bad because there is a conflict of interest because the infant foreskins are used in skin care products, which acts as humongous profit motivation:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2...z5nSTXNTjvw&e=

I am jewish myself and my religious freedom to have the correct circumcision as intended by G-D was violated.

Comment

Name:	E3ABDC0F-D680-48D4-8D2C-6664CF1C6031.png
Views:	67
Size:	854.5 KB
ID:	35522 I know they didn’t use anesthesia. They didn’t use a clamp. They used something called a Magen shield, which is very similar to a Mogen clamp. I have this fear that my glans will fall off. Could these strange marks possibly be a partial glans amputation that was reattached. How would these marks differ from a glans that is amputated and then reattached? Here is my ventral side of my penis:

Comment

I am very proud of my ventral side. My frenulum was not touched and it’s something that I am very proud of, which is why my username is frenulum lol.

Comment

You mention what you called a seam on the corona of your glans. I don’t think those look like marks/scarring from a repair. Instead, i think it’s just a line of wrinkles from having your glans exposed/uncovered. I think your dick looks typical for a circumcised penis, and from the photos, I don’t see anything that should cause you to worry. There might have been some forced tissue separation during your circumcision, but I don’t think it was a “botched “ circumcision. I’m sorry you are bothered by some of the wrinkles on your penis, but, in my opinion, you’ve got a good looking dick - a penis to be proud of! My glans had some deep wrinkles in it that I hated when I started restoring. Slowly, they’ve improved and are nearly gone now that I’m starting to have coverage most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn View Post
                You mention what you called a seam on the corona of your glans. I don’t think those look like marks/scarring from a repair. Instead, i think it’s just a line of wrinkles from having your glans exposed/uncovered. I think your dick looks typical for a circumcised penis, and from the photos, I don’t see anything that should cause you to worry. There might have been some forced tissue separation during your circumcision, but I don’t think it was a “botched “ circumcision. I’m sorry you are bothered by some of the wrinkles on your penis, but, in my opinion, you’ve got a good looking dick - a penis to be proud of! My glans had some deep wrinkles in it that I hated when I started restoring. Slowly, they’ve improved and are nearly gone now that I’m starting to have coverage most of the time.
                I was bothered by it because I always had this strange fear that the head of my penis would fall off. Thank You for the compliment. Whatever the case is, I want to heal the marks on my glans through restoring.

Comment

Working...
                X