Manual TUGGING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual TUGGING

What foreskin should a new member develop first if he is cut low and loose, and his outer foreskin is twice or three times the length of his inner foreskin?

At the beginning, I strongly recommend not worrying about it. Just grow skin.
    There's no telling how your restoration will play out (for example, my left side keeps growing faster than my right). So if you're in the beginning stages, and worried about having too much or not enough in certain areas, you might be trying to solve a problem that will end up solving itself.

If you hit CI-5 or 6, and notice that there is some unevenness...that would be the time to start focusing on your weaker areas, so everything is even. The advantage is that these fixes will be faster in the later stages, because more skin = more skin to tug = quicker growth.

So, to reiterate, grow it all as much as you possibly can. When you're at the beginning, all growth is good. If you end up with too much outer skin, that's something you can fix down the road, rather than something that needs to be dealt with now.

Comment

I have been manually tugging for about thirty-ones months. I am in the advanced stage of developing my foreskin. I was told initially not to worry about what skin to tug but start tugging to create more skin which I did. I have full flaccid coverage but seldom have an automatic rollover. I usually have to wear a retainer, o-rings, to keep my glans cover. In the flaccid state, I can wear up to ten o-rings for retaining. When I am fully erect, I can glide my foreskin over my glans with forcing it to easily glide over my glans with some foreskin overhang. When I reach into my foreskin tube to tug the with my two thumbs to stretch my foreskin, the foreskin will stretch past my knuckle making it some difficult to tug effectively the inner foreskin. Yes, I have developed to much outer foreskin to quickly at the expense of tugging the inner foreskin.

Comment

Originally posted by tomjones View Post
        What foreskin should a new member develop first if he is cut low and loose, and his outer foreskin is twice or three times the length of his inner foreskin?
        I suggest figuring out what you want to end up with, then restoring in a way that will be likely to provide that. Using the example you gave, if a man has 3x as much outer skin as inner skin when he starts, and has no coverage when flaccid, and wants to end up with inner skin on the inside, and outer on the outside, when flaccid and fully covered, then I would use a method that puts tension more directly on the inner skin, and less directly on the outer skin. Methods that use an insert, so called dual tension devices, taping with an insert, and manual all come to mind. reverse taping might fit the bill as well. Inflation would also be a good one, but a lot will depend upon if he has enough skin to use a given method, for some, like inflation, you need to have enough skin to be doable. Focus on growing inner skin, given that goal.

Regards

Comment

My mistake. The OP make it seem like you'd just started out.

Comment

i have invested countless hours looking at intact penises foreskin and noticed that the inner and outer foreskin meet at the tip of the skin tube. For my foreskin to resemble that of an intact penis, I need to more my scar line to the tip of my skin tube. Others opinion about repositioning my scar line?

Comment

Originally posted by tomjones View Post
              i have invested countless hours looking at intact penises foreskin and noticed that the inner and outer foreskin meet at the tip of the skin tube. For my foreskin to resemble that of an intact penis, I need to more my scar line to the tip of my skin tube. Others opinion about repositioning my scar line?
              This is a very common technique for people who have restored, particularly a guy named Andre over on the foreskin_restoration subreddit. He did manual methods to do exactly that and quite enjoys the look of his foreskin.

Remember, when you 'focus' on a specific area, in order for results to be noticeable, you need to effectively stop tugging elsewhere, or else all the skin will grow at the same rate. So, it's better to focus near the end of your journey once the bulk of the work is behind you, unless you're having trouble fitting into a device from a specific area.

Comment

i would suggest if you are unable to wear a device, target developing your outer foreskin. It grows faster than the inner foreskin..

Comment

If you want more inner foreskin, there are ways of focusing your tugging on just that. Of the 5 manual methods posted on restoringforeskin.org, methods 3, 4, and 5 can easily be used to put more tension on the inner than outer skin. It's just a matter of pulling a bit harder with the finger(s) in contact with the inner foreskin.

Devices with inner pushers, like the TLC-X, DTR, and CAT II Q, can also be used to do this, but manual is better for getting the tension precisely where you want it.

Comment

Working...
                  X