Looking for manual methods to grow ventral outer skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for manual methods to grow ventral outer skin

I am currently using MM2 and MM3 to grow my inner skin all around because I was left with so little of it.
    My outer skin on the Dorsal side is a comfortable CI-2, and on its way towards a CI-3.
    But my outer skin on the underside is maybe a whole CI less than my outer skin on the dorsal side.

I have been thinking about using MM2 but just stretching apart the shaft skin, on all sides, because it's difficult to focus solely on the ventral side alone.

Does anyone have any tips? I can only use manual methods, at least for the time being.

Thanks

KOT

What I am working with.
    When I am flaccid and standing, the wrinkly shaft skin sits around my corona.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'd suggest focusing on building up a routine for now. Unevenness can be corrected any time before the very late stages (or really at any time as long as you don't mind a comically long foreskin).

But if you want my personal tip, I mostly stick to MM2 and try to make sure tension is strong and even by "rocking" the hand holding my foreskin completely around about once per minute. There is a baseline decent tension and then as I rock my hand around, I feel a brief acute tension all the way around, ensuring good coverage. If I feel I need more tension on one side (rare these days), I angle my hand away from that side to put more tension on it.

Sorry if any of this is hard to follow. Personally, I've never had much trouble focusing tension on any given spot, so I'm a little confused over what you're struggling with and maybe my advice isn't especially helpful.

Comment

What is mm1 and mm2 please tell me I m new here.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkishm View Post
          What is mm1 and mm2 please tell me I m new here.
          Maybe it's the manual methods listed here: http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...ugging-devices
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I m new in it and I m in India so no device is available .I m using tap and manual tugging.

Comment

For what it's worth, the only attention that I have paid to inner vs outer skin has to do with how I tug. In an effort to keep the boarder at the end of the tunnel I tug in a particular manner. I too, especially when I first started, worried that my inner skin was too short compared to the outer skin. On the under side, like you, it seemed too short. I had a bit of skin that appeared to gather there forming somewhat of a soft lump. All I concentrated on was trying to favor stretching the inner skin. I did this by pulling on the foreskin by placing a finger in the tunnel while pulling with the other hand's forefinger and thumb encircling the shaft (outer) skin as close as possible to the glans. I basically trap the inner skin precisely where my inserted fingertip is at the glans and when I tug, The trapped skin at the forefinger is tugged on (thus pulling primarily on the inner skin). I gradually let the index finger in the tunnel slide out and this has given the effect of stretching the entire inner skin over its length. I have been doing this for years now and I have to say that the results are better than I had hoped for because my penis is beginning to look like it had not been circumcised. The underside seems to be OK because the tunnel appears to be pretty even. My plan is that if I begin to see outer skin I will no longer trap the inner skin against the inserted finger, I'll just tug on the outer skin whilst leaving the inner skin un-trapped against the inserted finger. A final note is that, in the beginning, I had no tunnel. I couldn't do this method. I would just pull on the skin with my finger on the glans trying to pull the skin over the glans. That morphed into barely being able to get the skin to the forefinger. As the foreskin kept growing longer into a tunnel, that is when I started favoring the inner skin in the manner described above.

I hope this helps. Fear not, it will all work out eventually....pun intended.

Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
              Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
              Photo Gallary
              My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
              The owner's manual to the male human body!
              May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

I had a degree of coverage very similar to yours with the presence of the frenulum and some preponderance of skin on the frenulum side. Indeed, during the process, I had this impression that foreskin was developing more on one side than on the other. I can't say if this is the reason or an impression, but I noticed that my degree of coverage had become more even around the glans. I am currently using a modified DTR with a balloon attached to the cone for almost 2 years.

There is a small preponderance still, but there seems to have been some work done in the last year.
                To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit SylLec’s progress

Comment

I would like to see your progress.if u kindly explain it in pics how u tug ur skin with the help of ur fingers.plz describe with pics it would be easier for me to understand.thanks

Comment

My method of manual tugging.

Originally posted by forescore
                    My Tugging Method:
                    The pictures may not be in order.....I don't know why.
                    1. Place finger on the top of the glans. 2. Push glans to the back end of the tunnel. 3. Place the forefinger and thumb of the other hand around the shaft precisely at the inserted fingertip trapping the inner skin against it.
                    4. Tension for the pull. 5. While tugging I let the inner skin sloooowly slide off of the tip of the inserted finger maintaining the trapped skin against the finger tip until the skin slides completely off. 6. Repeat Repeat Repeat.......

Make sure the inserted fingernail is cut short or there could be issues.
                    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
                    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
                    Photo Gallary
                    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
                    The owner's manual to the male human body!
                    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Tough one I had no frenulum when I started in 2009, just a nub of it right at my head but after all teh restoring I actually grew the bridge back not even trying to so I have no idea how it happened other that I was growing with a method that delivered even tensioning all around the penis so everything seems to have been given the inspiration to grow. I now am going for more overhang and the method of 2009 is not comfortable with the amount of restored skin so I have gone to inflation and it seems to really hit the entire area and does not irritate the underside at all so I am looking forward to even more under bridging as well as topside by DEC2022.

Comment

Working...
                      X