Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New at this. Starting out with manual tugging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at this. Starting out with manual tugging.

Ok I am just starting the manual tugging. I want to make sure I am doing it correctly. Everything I can find says wrap your finger around the base where your shaft meets your body then wrap your fingers around where your circumcision scar is anf pull opposite directions. I have been doing this about 3 weeks now. I have noticed some extra skin. I have probably went from a C-0 to a C-1. I have a ADI cannister but I have discovered I really need some extra skin to use it properly without it being uncomfortable. If you guys can send me some pics in DM it would be greatly appreciated.

I wrote this some time ago. It is pretty much the sole method that got me to a CI5 using just my two hands. Follow the link below:

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...manual-tugging
    Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Welcome to restoration and the forum. You will find lots of helpful people here. Settle in and enjoy your journey. Enjoying yourself while you are improving your body is a great way to get to your goal. As we say around here - Keep On Tugging (KOT)
      Please private message me rather than posting in my progress gallery.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
      Photo Gallary
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
      X