Pain when wearing VLC Tugger after 1 hour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain when wearing VLC Tugger after 1 hour

So I'v been tugging for about a month now, but every time after wearing the VLC Tugger for an hour I experience pain in my foreskin from lose of circulation and I have to take a break for 15-30 minutes which is not very efficient. It seems to be pinching my foreskin in between the cone and the tugger. I'v tried rolling the skin to various positions up the tugger but I still get pain.

So I have a few questions:
    Is it normal to feel pain after around 1 hour of use? If not, what could be the problem?
    Is it normal for the foreskin to be pinched in between the cone and tugger? Is that the intended mechanism for the tugger to grip onto the glans?

I uploaded some photos, maybe you can spot something I'm doing wrong. I would really appreciate the help because I'm very passionate about getting progress but experiencing pain and having to constantly take it off impedes progress. Thanks!
    Attached Files

It's likely due to the use of the traction rig. I have that same model, though I use the TLC-X, and it is perfectly common to start feeling a mild burning sensation after an hour or so, which is the predecessor to pain, meaning you need to take it off. I have found that using cotton, or other soft material between the skin and the noose, as well as changing the direction of the rig every now and then as needed does help extend out the life of the rig. But it seems that traction rigs are meant to be used in short bursts. I have tried to lower the tension level, and one would think you would be able to lower the level given the fine-tuning nature of traction rigs, but it seems that even on the lowest levels they still pack a punch. But this might be acceptable. There are those, such as manual tugging enthusiasts, who claim that there has to be a balance between amount of tension and time of tension. So, in other words, if you use a high-tension device, like a traction rig, it may be okay to use it in short bursts, and to have an overall shorter amount of tugging time per day. However, I cannot personally verify this. So if you want a longer-lasting method of external tension, you can go with a strap, weights, or air, since you have the VLC. I would recommend self-contained tension, but since this device is not a TLC-X or VLC-X it need some kind of external source for tension.

Comment

My suggestion is to fine-tune the amount of tension so it usually stays comfortable for the full duration you intend to wear it. I call it the 4-Hour Rule https://tlctugger.com/4-hour-rule/ for the four hours we might go between breakfast and our first trip to the toilet before lunch.

So by this rule (even if you make it a 2-hour or a 1-hour rule) your tension setting is too aggressive, or your device does not fit well, or your application has avoidable skin wrinkling, or you could be rolling more skin up onto the tugger body (to spread out the gripping force).
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

How much did your tugger cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey80 View Post
          How much did your tugger cost?
          The OP is showing the VLC Tugger kit for replacing the noose of an extender.

Have a look at the VLC Hanger which some find even easier to use: https://tlctugger.com/product/kit-vlc-hanger/ $71.50 (as of Nov. 2018) includes a tugging strap for when the extender is too rigid and bulky.
          -Ron Low
          Service@TLCTugger.com
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
          X