New packer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New packer

I have been using a tlc packer now when I'm not actively tugging with my tlc. I like it. It gives a little tension and stays on very well. I do need to lubricate some of the tugger body to get it pushed down my skin tube.
    Does anyone have any other tips or tricks for using the packer? I am using the 16mm one. I could have gone longer but this size it perfect for me right now.

Originally posted by Huskyjerk View Post
    Does anyone have any other tips or tricks for using the packer? I am using the 16mm one. I could have gone longer but this size it perfect for me right now.
    What kind of tips/tricks do you need to know about?

Doesn't seem like you need any advice, since what you're doing seems to be working for you. IMO, if you're getting a minor tug and the packer stays on w/o fussing with it, the packer is doing what it's supposed to be doing and that all you can expect from it.

Comment

Do you use a packer? What are your experiences with it? What is your routine? Do you wear briefs or boxers with it? Safety pin and shoe lace? What about a split ring on the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskyjerk View Post
        What about a split ring on the end?
        That split ring lets you add strapped or weighted tension to a Packer, or hook it to an extender ring. But to be straight, something like a carabiner the opens and closes quicker and easier would be even better.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X