Sooey! Here Pig Pig Pig! This Might Make You Laugh....Or Cringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooey! Here Pig Pig Pig! This Might Make You Laugh....Or Cringe

By now many of you have figured out that my mind is always working on new ways and methods to approach restoration.

You are probably going to bust a gut when you get to the end. I have been struggling getting o-rings into place for my evening device. About a week or so ago I ordered a device from Amazon and it arrived yesterday. I made a slight modification and documented me trying it out. So....here goes πŸ€ͺ.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230109_230540.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	84105

Here is the device with two o-rings mounted on it.

Name:	20230109_230544.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	84109

Squeeze the handles......see where I'm going with this?

Name:	20230109_230655.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	910.5 KB
ID:	84106

O-rings are placed.

Name:	20230109_230733.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	84107

Pull skin over glans......done! Here's the funny part. So I was tooling through Amazon and I was searching on....I can't f##king remember....and came upon this little gem. I took one look at it and immediately thought what a fantastic way to place o-rings on my dick! I ordered me one. When it arrived, I filed the sharp edges off. Then gave it the old college try. First attempt was successful. So......here is the link....and when you see it you are gonna laugh.

Wadoy Castration Bander & 100Pcs Castrator Rings, Balloon Expander Tool Pliers https://a.co/d/fEjEN3C

Sooey! Here Pig Pig Pig! πŸ– And ain't no way I'm going to use the bands that cane with it.....don't even think it!!! So, at least the pigs are safe from this tool being used on their pride and joy. What do you think about this use? So far I'm thinking that it is useful. I got my o-rings on for the evening....and didn't have to struggle getting them on. Hmmmm?
    Attached Files
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

I guess I left out one of the photos. The one at the bottom shows the rings being placed. I just released a little bit on the grip of the device and slid the o-rings off. Then opened the posts wide and removed from the vicinity of my dick.
    Photo Gallary
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

IMHO, this device was worth the price of admission.
      Photo Gallary

Comment

Below are two photos that show a closeup of the modification that I made. I took a Β½ inch wide fine file and rounded the edges of the four pins. Scraping the balls of a piglet might be acceptable practice but in no way do I want my beautiful new foreskin scraped.

Name:	20230110_103912.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	84114

Name:	20230110_103926.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	84113
        Photo Gallary

Comment

Doh!!!

Comment

Innovative re-purposing...

Comment

What will you think of next? Great imagination

Comment

Ingenious!

The problem, if there is one, is to always have with you, the said special pliers, somewhere, in a trouser pocket. ha ha.​
                To learn more about my foreskin restoration, visit πŸ”—SylLec’s Progress
                The synthesis of my use of DTR: πŸ”—Summary table of methods used by SylLec
                Type of circumcision: πŸ”—High & Low, Tight & Loose Circumcision
                Index de couvrement: πŸ”—Coverage Index (CI)

Comment

I can't say that i've had enough problem installing some correct size O-rings to ever worry about trying to get an Elastrator.

i do like that it's got the double-action stretcher parts.

How large of diameter do the arms open up?
                  Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

Inch and a half by 2 inches. Kind of a rectangle. With a flaccid penis, there is plenty of space to place the o-rings. The difficulty that this is solving is placing the bands a distance in from the rollover point.

Name:	20230113_123304.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	84338

Getting one of these 'Clawdick Bands' on was impossible. I'm trying this out in public today. If it becomes bothersome I just take it off. I'm testing this for use in packing. The lobster claw band is the perfect diameter - not too tight that it would cut circulation and not too loose that it would come off.
                    Photo Gallary

Comment

The way it is shown in the photo, it is far enough away from the rollover point that I'm getting a minor stretch from it.
                      Photo Gallary

Comment

Working...
                      X