Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough screwing around... let's make this happen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough screwing around... let's make this happen!

I think every guy here would like to see Foregen succeed, but who's actually helping out! Currently they are only funded around 10% of their monthly goal to actually do this.

If you are even SLIGHTLY interested in this, I beg you to PLEASE put in at least $5 per month to help with their research. Seriously that's what a coffee costs these days!

This is not something we can sit and wait to happen for us. There's no government or company looking out for us we have to make this happen. We are the only ones looking out for this, plus those that we can convince to get on board.

Seriously guys, let's make this happen. Even $50-100 per month... is it really THAT big a deal? I'm going to pledge as much as I can, but will start at $10 per month. I strongly advocate that we al pitch in.

HERE IS THE LINK:

https://foregen.nationbuilder.com/get_involved
    I don't want to donate because I don't believe in it.
    25.00%
    I haven't donated because X reason. (Better be a good one!)
    25.00%
    I am donating $5/month
    0%
    I am donating $10/month
    25.00%
    I am donating $25/month
    25.00%
    I am donating $50/month
    0%
    I am donating $100 or more per month
    0%
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

I think Foregen's idea is sound, just not their management or professionalism. They're so secretive with updates. If I ever won the Powerball I often though about making a large donation to them (and other intactivist causes) with the promise of more should they show results. The just don't seem to have their shit together at this point.

Comment

I don't have much money, I'm 16

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post
        I don't have much money, I'm 16
        A little young to be here?
        Last edited by shakey6996; 04-14-2017, 10:06 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I like forogen idea of retrieving new skin cells and making a whole new foreskin eith the same base and structure as the natural intented foreskin, Although there just isn't info on foreskin regneration for me to even think of funding them, I am sorry but i don't wuite frankly care if they succeed my penis has alredy been circumcised and been in pain. I do not want another machine near my dick. I think i will just stick to the old foreskin restoration its more safer and easier to go back if you make a mistake. I dont know there judt need to be more for me to be convinced

Comment

Originally posted by shakey6996 View Post

Perhaps, the Terms of Use didn't think so....

Comment

Originally posted by shakey6996 View Post

Let him be as long he accept the rights of this forum and wanting to get what he had lost and not stop and offend anyone here he is fine

Comment

I donated the remaining sum of my Visa Card.

Comment

Originally posted by Info

Well, having a cognitive issue is what Foregen counts on..........
                  Like I said, start our own company. Too bad I didn't save any of that money for Ron Paul.

Comment

Working...
                  X