No announcement yet.

Foreskin Regeneration (Foregen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes the foreskin is for protection. Cutting it off is like cutting off your eyelid. Yes you can get significant sentivity back by restoring. That's what I said earlier. Guys who where cut as an adult then restored said it was anywhere between 70-90%

Comment

• You have my attention, however I am weary..I'm assuming the most important issue, the scar line, remains right?

Comment

• "Generally, the skin grows more readily in response to stretching than does the mucous membrane. The ring of muscle which normally holds the foreskin closed is completely removed in the majority of circumcisions and cannot be regrown, so the covering resulting from stretching techniques is usually looser than that of a natural foreskin. Nonetheless, according to some observers, it is difficult to distinguish a restored foreskin from a natural foreskin because restoration produces a "nearly normal-appearing prepuce." I'm convinced this is for aesthetics way more than it is for function and that is silly because a circumcised penis looks better, it just doesn't work better. Foregen all the way.

Comment

• DON'T FEED THE TROLL
          Last edited by parsecskin; 02-06-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Lol getting angry at the bull. Relax and chill out with your words. What are these answers you speak of?

Comment

• The thing that annoys me most about this thread is that it's filled with consecutive posts by the same person. Double posts are sometimes ok for certain instances, but stop triple or even quadruple posting when everything could have been in one post.

Comment

• DON'T FEED THE TROLL
                Last edited by parsecskin; 02-06-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• I don't care about who is annoyed at what. I don't really trust you losers either. Anybody who believes in pulling their dick skin is off. Foregen, however, provides a reality check.

Comment

• It sounds like Reality is impressed with the way I word my posts....But let's be real for a second. Reality is a bitter old man and Foregen offers the solution you guys are looking for...

Comment

• Also, WAKE Regenerative Institute not only regenerated rabbit dicks but they are talking about having something available for humans in the future. Personally I don't want a whole new dick, just the foreskin with all of its function would be fine. But I thought this was excellent news and should be shared.

Comment

• Listen I just had sex with this Korean girl. Man, she was beautiful. I was able to get erect and all that and penetrate and my drive is up but orgasm seems to be near impossible. I don't get enough feeling it's a physical thing and I truly believe it's the damage done from circumcision. I think it's impossible for me to get a woman pregnant i really do. It's very frustrating. Despite this, I am willing to take a hard look at what a man can do in a situation like this. The only thing I've come up with thus far is Foregen > dick tugging. Perhaps the greatest inequality I've ever written?

Comment

Working...
                        X