Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injecting nerve growth factor into restored foreskin or into partial frenulum on non restored foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone will fly
    me
    to their place or lives in California, and buys me the stuff, I'm doing it first.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post

No it couldn't. The best feeling part of the foreskin is the ridged band. It contains some VERY unique and sensitive nerve endings found NO WHERE ELSE on the body. Thee are stretch receptors too. These are the ones that make sex AWESOME. If they are gone, you cant re-grow them. Period. There are no "benefits" to carving off the best part of your dick and it sure doesn't "look" better all dried up with an ugly scar too. You're brainwashed! You need to be de-programmed.
      Even if it didn't affect pleasure, that wouldn't make it much better. If I cut off someone's face, it probably wouldn't affect sexual pleasure, yet its still disfigurement.

Comment

I just did a quickie search of the biomedical literature just to see if I could get the gist of things on nerve growth factor (NGF).
        Here's the scoop:

When NGF is injected into laboratory rodents, it can induce a chronic pain condition in the animals.
        Therefore, too much NGF in your system can be a bad thing.

Studies are underway to explore whether injection of antibodies that block the action NGF can be used as a treatment modality in patients that suffer from chronic pain.
        However, trials designed to block the action of NGF using antibodies have unexpectedly produced untoward side effects, among them being rapid joint destruction necessitating joint replacement surgery.

I don't think you want to use NGF. Just KOT. We know that works, and it works beautifully.

Here's one reference:
        https://link.springer.com/article/10...265-014-0208-6

David
        World As Monkey island
        Last edited by Science Monk; 09-01-2017, 03:42 PM. Reason: fixed URL
        I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Working...
        X