O Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Rings

General question about O rings, what should I be looking for, as well as where should I get them? I've heard that certain materials aren't recommended.
    Any recommendations where I should get them from?

Get a Orings tester kit. It has Orings of different sizes. Perfect for finding the right size.

Comment

Think these would work/be safe to use? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Comment

Looks safe to me. Silicone is found every of food packaging. JUst make sure to clean out the machine oil coated on the o-rings before using them...

Comment

Depending on your penis size but for the average guy that seems a touch small. 1" od x 3/4" id x 1/8 thickness seems best. Also known #15 oring. That one is smaller and only 1/16" thickness. Bigger thickness works better in most cases. But that being said the silicone oring seems safe along with a better grade rubber.

Comment

I think I'll try Lowes or Home Depot today - I gotta try this O ring approach.

Comment

Wearing o-rings as retainers, and eventual tugging device will do marvels for your restoration. By keeping the skin stretched while you are not tugging forces the skin to grow regardless. The best part is that, unlike devices like the DTR, o-rings allow for good blood flow while stretching the skin unlike the DTR or TLC tugger. And once you can wear them at night, this pushes your restoration to another level by extending your "tugging" at night via nocturnal erections.

Comment

My previous post on this subject might interest you:
                https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...=9565#post9565

David
                World As Monkey island
                I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
                I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

I read your post, and you have interesting observations. For one, I only had problems with o-rings falling off when my skin was still short; CI-4. Once I reached a CI-5, the issues went away. Then I started adding o-rings as my progress continued, and realized that by adding extra rings, I was turning this o-rings set into a tugging device. With 6 o-rings at night, and 12 rings during the day, I keep my skin stretched at all times, without depriving the skin under the rings from blood flow.

Regarding allergic reactions, I've only experienced that when I forgot to wash the rings with soap and water before wearing them. I was allergic to something on the rings that was part of the manufacturing process. Once I washed them, the allergic reaction went away.

Once thing I've discovered about wearing rings 24/7, and I've been doing so for over 2 years now, is that the new akroposthion tends to be tighter than the skin it came from. It is possible to recreate a tapered pucker as progress continues.

Comment

Info, the ignorant person here is you. You are not, not you were, with me through my journey, so you have no clue on how my progress has been so fast and effective.

So, stop trolling other people, and GET A LIFE!

Comment

Just wanted to add my two cents worth about O Rings. I am new to restoration, started about two months ago, and started somewhere around a CI 1 or 2. Given my starting point I did not have much skin to work with. I wanted to try out O rings to retain on days I'm not stretching, but found that they didn't have enough surface to grab and hold the skin. What I did find is that a silicone cock ring works very well. Because the ring material is much thicker, it provides a lot of surface area to grab the skin, is stretchy, but holds well. I use ones made by Screaming O ( brand name provided for reference only and I am not recommending or pushing any brand as there are other brands out there). Rings can be found on line or at your local adult toy store. These come in different sizes and could easily be stacked. While costing a bit more than simple o rings ($2.00 ea), they are more than affordable and should last a long time. I find them very comfortable and can wear them with jockeys without any show.

Comment

Artie.fischael, wait until you have reached a CI-4 before you try wearing o-rings. I started restoring at a CI-3 level and waited until I was a 4 before I started training my skin to tolerate o-rings.

Comment

Working...
                        X