Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O-Rings and Silicone Keeper

https://vimeo.com/142565272

This is a video demonstrating the foreskin restoration technique I'm using lately. It uses a silicon keeper stuffed with bathroom tissue, and two o-rings. The silicon keeper is just a bottle nipple trimmed to size. I stuff it with tissue paper so it doesn't collapse completely, but still has some give in case things are squished by me lying belly-down or, heaven forbid, am hit in the junk with anything! The tissue can obviously be changed out in any restroom for sanitation. The o-rings on the outside are fitted perfectly to keep my skin in the concavity of the keeper's shape, and do not cut off circulation whatsoever. This concavity also prevents the o-rings from sliding off, even when I'm exercising or doing anything that brushes or rubs against the area. It rarely comes off accidentally, but it easily pops off when I deliberately remove it. With practice, it can be quickly and discreetly applied again in seconds (e.g. in front of a urinal). As such, this is my favorite technique ever since I invented/discovered it (I later found others had the same/similar idea), and had the skin to keep doing it consistently. Keep an eye out for me demonstrating other foreskin restoration techniques, particularly for those just starting out or don't have enough skin yet!

It's a variant on packing, which was probably the original ancient foreskin restoration technique. It definitely works, it just probably takes a little longer than other techniques due to the relatively low level of tension applied.
    Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Personally, I'm skeptic of tension having anything to do with it. I like to think of it as keeping the skin in a new position, enough that there's space in between the cells for mitosis. Anything beyond that is completely unnecessary - we're not trying to loosen a piece of rubber. But, this is just my theory, and I'm no dermatologist.

Comment

Originally posted by Orical View Post
        Thanks for the feedback!

Personally, I'm skeptic of tension having anything to do with it. I like to think of it as keeping the skin in a new position, enough that there's space in between the cells for mitosis. Anything beyond that is completely unnecessary - we're not trying to loosen a piece of rubber. But, this is just my theory, and I'm no dermatologist.
        I think the keeping of the skin in the desired state is very powerful. Even without added tension our cells are constantly dividing and skin cells which are born in the deeper strata are constantly migrating toward the surface to transform into dried, flattened epithelial cells. When we distort the skin we can with time trick each normal cell division into giving rise to conformance to whatever is constraining the skin.

https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+foot+binding Click image for larger version

Name:	Chinese-foot-binding-Conical-Result-boundfeet.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	226.8 KB
ID:	1624
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I think that we can stress the skin by streching, thus forcing it to produce more cells. But i dont think that we can add stress by squeezing. Skin just gets wrinkes, no stress and no need to take an action.

In short story, we can make skin loose but cant make it tight. Just like in the picture, after extreme weightloss skin just wont get back to its original position.

Comment

I think skin can be made tight, it just takes just as long if not longer. You can definitely burn fat faster than you can shrink skin, thus you get things like that photo. It's not really practiced (other than some claim in cremes and moisturizers), but to do it you need to destroy skin cells and have them heal closer together, and less of them. This can be especially difficult without inducing any kind of scar tissue, but, since this topic is already kinda derailed in an ugly direction (literally): foreskin needle-play could be effective. But, it'd take some serious commitment to pierce your foreskin several (dozen, hundred?) times a day for several years... All off some theory some random guy on the Internet came up with in 5 minutes.

Comment

Your video is very nice. I've been wearing o-rings constantly for over 2 years now, but never saw the need to add an additional contraption to keep the rings in place. Instead of using something to keep the rings from coming off, I adjusted the size of the rings depending on the amount of foreskin I had in the beginning; slightly smaller rings when my skin was short, a bit larger rings now that I have plenty of skin.

Also, if you don't mind me suggesting this, by not wearing the nipple on your glans, you should be able to tug your foreskin while wearing the rings. By doing so, you are adding extra stress on the skin, forcing it to stimulate growth.

Comment

I just came across this site on a search and I have to ask, why?
                Why do you want something that people have been discarding for thousands of years?
                I could understand trying to restore some skin if it was so tight that you could not close your eyes, but the whole thing?
                I assume you know that once you accomplish this, one of the things you can expect is a smaller head.

Comment

Skid, the reason we restored the foreskin is because, without a foreskin, you have a damaged penis. Plain and simple. The erotic sensitivity of a circumcised penis is greatly reduced. You don't know any better because that's all you've known. I know better because of all the changes I've experienced, and I know now that the gains I've made have turned my sex life from meh to awesome. Once you have a fully functional foreskin, sex and masturbation are much better than without it. I don't need to use lube anymore to jerk off, and sex now is out of this world compared to before I started restoring.

The majority of the human population have not been discarding foreskins for thousands of years as you suggest. Only barbaric religions and sexually repressed countries like the United States do so under false pretenses like it is a command from some non-existing god or the suggestions of a crazy messed up medical professional like Dr. Harvey Kellogg. No metaphysical entity has ever said anyone on earth that the foreskin must be removed. And religious fanatics like Dr. Kellogg were obsessed with stopping young people from masturbating. He thought masturbation was not only a sin but bad for your health. Obviously, he was totally wrong, but his bull shit continues to this day, as you can see in the CDC guidelines. On this note, the CDC lies on the topic of circumcision.

The glans is an internal organ not to be exposed constantly. And no, once you are restored, your glans does not diminish in size. On the contrary, it feels larger because it is not constrained by the callous tissue that an exposed glans has.

A circumcised penis is less erotically sensitive. I would suggest for you to go online, and read about the anatomy of an intact penis.

Comment

Working...
                  X