Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Method to document progress of dekeratinization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Method to document progress of dekeratinization?

Is there a photography method anyone here has used to document the progress of dekeratinization?

Are there other ways to document the progress of dekeratinization other than photography?

Also in regards to dekeratinization, do the parts “inside” the foreskin (between the scar line and the crown) also get “sticky” just like the glans?

Thanks in advanced!

To chart progress, nothing is better than a photo record that you can refer back to as your restoration progresses. When you have a few years under your belt, you will see how dramatic the changes can be. These are changes you will never notice in small timescales of a week or even a month, but they all add up. Yes you will see moistness under your skin tube at any level of coverage. Where there is a fold, the inner surface will be slightly damp. As more coverage is gained, the production of smegma can also occur and the natural aroma will be restored. I have attached a before and after picture of my glans in 2004 when I started out, and how it is now, completely dekeratinised. This was a gradual process for me, no obvious peeling or skin shedding that some restorers report. The look of my restored glans is, for me, the most pleasing aspect of this whole lengthy process.

Comment

WoodyHoody, congratulations on achieving your goal of restoration. So you’re saying that it took you 14 years for your journey? Do you have any (and if so, how much) overhang is there when completely flaccid? Also, is it an optical illusion or did your penis get bigger after restoration, as it appears so.
      Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
        WoodyHoody, congratulations on achieving your goal of restoration. So you’re saying that it took you 14 years for your journey? Do you have any (and if so, how much) overhang is there when completely flaccid? Also, is it an optical illusion or did your penis get bigger after restoration, as it appears so.
        Hello Tuguser, sorry for very late response. It is now 18 years since I first applied some tension to whatever mobile skin the circumciser had left for me. As I am now in my mid 70s the small amount of tugging that I still do is more from habit than from any need to generate more skin growth. I had pretty much reached where I wanted to be in that 2018 "after" picture. You can find a lot more information on my blog on this forum which documents most of my journey. My overall size has not really changed. In fact as I get older, there has been a bit of age-related shrinkage. One thing that is gratifying is the mobility of my shaft skin when erect which is also pictured in the blog. My glans will also stay covered in any naturally occurring erection such as "morning wood". I have taken a picture, sorry for the poor quality, just before posting your reply. This is my normal "hang"
        Attached Files

Comment

Great work . Wow that is a very long journey must have been difficult to focus for that long …. It looks like it was defiantly worth it ….

Comment

WoodyHoody,

For me, its been as most restorers have reported…a bit of a slog, but I persevere.
            At my present stage, I have quite a bit of movement of my skin tube and lots of bunching behind my coronal ridge. Sometimes when I’m at my smallest, I have roll over, but it doesn’t last for long. Thanks for your post & pictures. They are encouraging in that perhaps my journey might be somewhat similar to yours time wise. (14 years). I do get discouraged or somewhat frustrated when reading testimonials from those who’ve achieved the impossible in four years and under. No matter, I’ll just keep plugging at it.
            Tugger1

Comment

Dekeritinizing is weird!

Mine went something like "i guess it must have happened already since i can feel more, but still looks the same?"
              Still have 'regular' rough, dry, chapped looking glans

Then one day more wrinkles and cracks appear on glans
              Even more tiny cracks.
              Rough texture looks more like pebbles in a creek bottom
              The whole thing is tiny sorta flakey looking stuff that's firmly attached, and the person you're sharing this with is getting more concerned
              Full erect it's fairly smooth, anything less looks weird and rough.

Then transitions into smooth gloss / satin glans like an intact man.
              "Oh, so that's what they ment"
              Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

Nice ! Can’t wait till I experience all that great stuff

Comment

Working...
                X