Retaining during sleep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaining during sleep

I have enough skin now to comfortably retain during the day, however, I still don't feel comfortable retaining at night, even with something as pliable and forgiving as a baby bottle nipple. I'm making slow, but obvious progress with dekaratinization, but I think I could speed it up if I had something to protect my glans at night too.

What do you guys do? Has anyone tried senslip and/or manhood just for sleeping? Let me know!

O-ring(s). Simple, easy, cheap and safe. If you dont have enough skin for this to work, dont bother. Keep tugging.

Comment

I don't typically retain at night. And, a word of caution. Before you do, first test it out while awake. Get in bed, as you intend to be dressed and give yourself a few good hard erections while rolling around. Makes sure nothing bad happens.

Regards

Comment

Hey boys - thanks for the quick response. Let me rephrase. I don't think I have enough skin to tug safely through the night - I've already done the test to see if I do and, at full erection, I'm positive I would wake up to pain if I kept a retainer on. However, during the day, I can retain without ANY problem because I have enough skin to accommodate even a slight erection.

I want to keep my glans covered at night with SOMETHING, but not wear a retaining device because I think that's not the best idea in case I get a full-on erection.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. In that case, it sounds like you are looking for something that will slip over your glans and protect it, without your skin doing that, right? Some men do that using various flexible tube like things, the obvious one being a condom. There is actually something made specifically for this:

https://www.senslip.com/senslip-.html

But anything that will stay in place and protects your skin and glans will work.

Regards

Comment

I eat pills for that...

Comment

Working...
            X