Any retainers you can pee through?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any retainers you can pee through?

I know there is the restoring cone, but that gets pee on the inside causing it to fall off. Any other options? Does SenSlip work if you're partially restored?

O-ring(s). If you dont have enough skin to retain this way you shouldnt even be retaining quite yet.

Comment

So the question is retainers I can pee through and I get yelled at for retaining. Cool.

Comment

I don't see anybody yelling at you.

I would personally say that your retainer could be easy enough to take on and off that I don't understand requiring it to be "pee through."

Comment

Originally posted by roflsupkek View Post
          So the question is retainers I can pee through and I get yelled at for retaining. Cool.
          I assume IF you are retaining you have ample skin to do so (at least a CI4+). If not, don't fucking do it dammit! Lol. How's that?

Comment

I have made retainers (actually for other purposes) out of silicon caulk and baby bottle nipples. Should be easy enough to make them pee through, if I understand what you are asking.

FWIW, I did not read parsecskin as yelling at you or demeaning you, or scolding you. I read it as simply letting you know that there was a risk to retaining with too little skin. Maybe he could have been more wordy about the risk, talking about the risk of sleeping with it on, or other potential risks, but that is how I read it.

Regards

Comment

There is no real "risk" unless the retainer will not pop off during an erection with too little skin. Its more of a pointless inconvenience because if you do retain while low on skin long enough to dekeratinize you will be "addicted" to retaining because that tissue will be SO sensitive it will be extremely uncomfortable if the retainer slips off. Try sticking your finger in your eye to get a feelfor this.

Comment

Saying "There is no real "risk" makes some hidden assumptions. Yep, you added a qualification, but that does not cover all potential situations.

I have experimented with retainers, not to use them, but to see if they might help in other ways. Even a flexible retainer has slipped over my glans, constricting blood flow enough to worry me, if it was a situation where I was not aware of it for a while. But how much risk to take is a personal decision.

I will make note of your apparent dislike of support from others for future reference.

Comment

To clarify I'm about 110%fec. Is that not enough skin to retain?

Comment

It's up to you. If you are confident that you have enough skin that erections won't cause problems, then that safety issue is not of concern to you.

Another reason people argue against retaining is because they don't like the idea of increasing sensitivity without having the natural protection of a self-supporting foreskin. If that's not an issue for you, then start retaining.

Comment

You might try a non-adhesive condom catheter cut down to your liking. They are hard to find without the adhesive. You can order some on the DTR website. If you have enough skin and cut it correctly, you can roll it back with your skin to pee no problem.

I wear one constantly when I am not tugging now. I wish I had discovered these years ago.

Comment

That is plenty, but if you don't have any kind of natural rollover I would wait until you do.

Comment

Does SenSlip work if you're partially restored?
                          The SenSlip is not a skin retaining system. It's a cover that substitutes for your own skin. So it doesn't matter how much slack skin you have, it works the same.

I recommend keeping your skin rolled forward with a tapeless retaining system during all non-tugging hours, until you have enough slack so you have unassisted flaccid coverage.
                          -Ron Low
                          Service@TLCTugger.com
                          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

But there seems to be users now that claim that retaining with O RINGS actually is a valid tugging method. Is this really what it is cracked up to be? I was under the impression the retaining is essentially useless other than giving the tugger some peace of mind and perhaps influencing the generation of new skin?

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                              retaining with O RINGS actually is a valid tugging method.
                              Sure it is. It's a "packing" method.

Drawbacks:
                              - high stress in the zone pressed on by the rings
                              - any skin poking through the rings is under zero tension, so a lost opportunity for expansion
                              - tension level is not experimentally variable in controlled increments (true for all packing methods)
                              - finding the precisely correct size in skin-safe materials (solved at McMaster.com)
                              - compresses the penis shaft (true for all packing methods)
                              -Ron Low
                              Service@TLCTugger.com
                              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                              X