Problems with underwear rubbing against glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with underwear rubbing against glans

My newly sensitive penis rubs against my underwear and unless I wear really tight boxer briefs I can't stand it. I know you're supposed to retain, but i don't have any way to purchase tape to make t tapes (Can't get a device either) for retaining because i live with my parents. Anyone else have any tips to fix this problem? Do you just wear tighter undies?

Get yourself decent quality briefs and a selection of o-rings (you'll get them cheaply from a plumbing or hardware store) I use 2 to retain.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by scotsman85 View Post
      Get yourself decent quality briefs and a selection of o-rings (you'll get them cheaply from a plumbing or hardware store) I use 2 to retain.

​​​​​
      Do you use 2 of the same size or put a smaller one on the end to help it pucker?
      Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

I just wear tighter undies. It is only temporary, as you grow more skin this "problem" will go away.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
          I just wear tighter undies. It is only temporary, as you grow more skin this "problem" will go away.

Regards
          Okay. Thanks, because I don't think i can get o rings without my parents knowing.

Comment

There are some other more stealth retaining options

Medical tape like Transpore
            Cord atleast 1/8" or larger that will hold a permanent knot to use like o-ring
            shoelace to make a Kynodesme
            jewlery rings once you know your safe sizes

or if your parents start to hassle you about it, counter attack about them having you mutilated and all the problems it's caused you.
            Saying someone is "Unmutilated" is like saying "Unsweet Tea". So you mean it's just Tea, in its natural state, that nobody has screwed up? It can't be Un- anything

Comment

Try sheath brand underwear

Comment

Working...
              X