Silicone retainer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone retainer

Just wanted to share a cheap and effective retaining option I have been using.

You can get silicone toe sleeves for people with painful foot and toe issues.

They are basically just a soft silicone tube that covers the glans and remaining inner skin, after using them when I’m not tugging and preventing my penis from touching fabric I noticed a definite change in color, shininess and sensitivity.

They stay on with erections and expand easily, as long as they stay dry they grip really well and are very comfortable.

Thanks for the tip, it is good to find out that those toe protectors can be a good option.

Regards

Comment

Very helpful tip, Trevor, thank you! I immediately ordered a set, which arrived today, and slipped one on. It stays on much better than my TLC cone. My TLC cone did stay on, unless I was doing a lot of moving up and down, which I do a lot. So, I had quit using it during the day (I tug overnight), and had accepted that I would not get glans coverage until I fully grew my foreskin. Great to see that I can get glans coverage -- and return of softness and sensitivity -- now. Again, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I have been wondering how to make something like this. Was experimenting with "fingers" off a plastic golve but this sounds much cleaner and better.
        One question though - how do you fit your penis (with foreskin in intended position) through it?

Comment

I hold the silicone in one hand with my thumb and 3 fingers holding it open. With the other hand I roll my skin forward and then grab my penis through the silicone and roll the silicone down to hold my foreskin forward.

Comment

I tried these but they weren't big enough, and I'm not even that big. How big is the opening?
            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
            X