Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips for keeping the retaining cone on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for keeping the retaining cone on?

A user writes: Any recommendations for keeping the skin cone attached when I'm resting from tugging?
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Make sure that your penis and the cone are clean so you can get a good seal

Comment

I second Jaycali's post, and add:

The cone (in my experience) does not fair well when the user has little/no slack skin. If the user asking the question fits this description, and cleaning more often doesn't solve the problem, I'd suggest using another method of retaining until reaching the point where the cone becomes more stable.
      If the user feels strongly about sticking with the cone, the only other recommendation I have is to wear tight underwear that holds everything in a pouch. It's nearly impossible for a retainer to fall off in a pair of bikini briefs, for example. There are multiple styles of underwear that are tight-fitting around the leg/butt, but the important part is that the pouch can't be loose.

Comment

Wax. Wax your shaft hair. It's not "fun" (probably), but you don't need to wax all of your hair and it will hurt less than you think, especially if you take some pain killers. It helps me to think of what women go through to meet their own beauty standards.

Comment

I found that a condom works well and is simple to use. A smaller size than you would normally use, non lubricated condom worked well for me. A piece of cling wrap and a rubber band works too but the condom is much more simple and can be reused a few times. ( I just used a condom I had handy for this photo )
          Last edited by Tequila22; 03-25-2021, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I was also going to add. Finger cots would probably work but I have not tried them. They do come in various sizes and most I have used were nonlubricated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Metal One View Post
              I second Jaycali's post, and add:

The cone (in my experience) does not fair well when the user has little/no slack skin. If the user asking the question fits this description, and cleaning more often doesn't solve the problem, I'd suggest using another method of retaining until reaching the point where the cone becomes more stable.
              If the user feels strongly about sticking with the cone, the only other recommendation I have is to wear tight underwear that holds everything in a pouch. It's nearly impossible for a retainer to fall off in a pair of bikini briefs, for example. There are multiple styles of underwear that are tight-fitting around the leg/butt, but the important part is that the pouch can't be loose.
              Agree, if you were tightly cut and have not been tugging for long then it might be hard to hold a cone on. It's easiest to hold if youre above a CI2. Luckily being loosely cut I was about to start retaining before even starting tugging.

Comment

Working...
              X