Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about how to alter Your Skin Cone to increase radius/diameter of smaller opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about how to alter Your Skin Cone to increase radius/diameter of smaller opening

I just wanted to ask if anyone knew a good method of increasing the size of the smaller opening of the Your Skin Cone without shortening the length (i.e., without cutting)? I can only think of shaving it off with a rotating device, but I do not have that type of equipment. I find that I can get a better application by pulling my slack skin through the opening if I can grab it with my fingers. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

If I understand correctly what you want to do, you could try heating a metal rod that's the width you seek and pass it through the opening. Other DYI suggestions could be to use sandpaper or nail filer to shave the top off ; use heat from a stove, candle, iron to melt the top off ; putting the cone in boiling water may make it softer and allow you to widen the top.

I have no idea if any of those will work and there is a chance you'll destroy it so be careful !

Comment

Originally posted by MG22Restorer View Post
      I just wanted to ask if anyone knew a good method of increasing the size of the smaller opening of the Your Skin Cone without shortening the length (i.e., without cutting)? I can only think of shaving it off with a rotating device, but I do not have that type of equipment. I find that I can get a better application by pulling my slack skin through the opening if I can grab it with my fingers. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
      The silicone is stable to beyond 400F so I wouldn't count on melting it. It probably gives off fumes you shouldn't be around also.

I don't recommend pulling skin through the narrow end, but if I want to cut that opening wider I start with sharp scissors. It's sometimes easier to take a tiny bit off while it's flipped inside out. The resulting jagged cut can be smoothed with a cuticle knife: https://brightonbeautysupply.com/pro...w-sheath-2272u
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I've tried what you are talking about ie. trimming and pulling skin through. I don't use that cone now. Pulling the skin through just causes the skin to recede back behind the cone....not really accomplishing anything.
        Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
        Photo Gallary
        The owner's manual to the male human body!
        My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
        May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
          I've tried what you are talking about ie. trimming and pulling skin through. I don't use that cone now. Pulling the skin through just causes the skin to recede back behind the cone....not really accomplishing anything.
          I get what you mean, but I do it with that in mind. With the amount of slack skin I have, I've found it the best way to get an even application with as few wrinkles as possible. Once I have a little more skin, I won't have to pull the skin through and let it recede to an equilibrium position behind the cone opening.

Comment

Originally posted by MG22Restorer View Post

I get what you mean, but I do it with that in mind. With the amount of slack skin I have, I've found it the best way to get an even application with as few wrinkles as possible. Once I have a little more skin, I won't have to pull the skin through and let it recede to an equilibrium position behind the cone opening.
            I'm hoping to post something in the near future (today if possible) that will solve this issue for you. A cheap retainer that works.
            Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-7
            Photo Gallary
            The owner's manual to the male human body!
            My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
            May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
            X