Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Retainer That Works Really Well at Low Cost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always buy Bard Ultra Flex catheters. They work great and you don't fix what ain't broke.
    Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
    Photo Gallary
    My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
    The owner's manual to the male human body!
    May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Originally posted by forescore View Post
      If you get the right size you won't have to strip the adhesive off. I tried that and was not successful. I bought sizes that were larger than I would have thought would fit. It is not loose but not snug either. If it is clean and your skin is clean it will stick to your skin. They are durable. I am still using all of the ones that I made some time ago.

{admin: I'd have sworn catheters were also offered without the adhesive.}
      I received a small pkg of these from Amazon yesterday. They were Sprint brand - not Bard.

I did not have much luck. (would the brand have made a difference?)

For one, when I tried to pee through it, the pee wet the device and it slipped off.

Also, when I am flaccid my foreskin tries to roll out from under the device. So I doubt that a Your-Skin Cone would stay on.
      I make my own devices.

Comment

Ah that’s no good! 😞

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Tugger View Post

I received a small pkg of these from Amazon yesterday. They were Sprint brand - not Bard.

I did not have much luck. (would the brand have made a difference?)

For one, when I tried to pee through it, the pee wet the device and it slipped off.

Also, when I am flaccid my foreskin tries to roll out from under the device. So I doubt that a Your-Skin Cone would stay on.
          10 -Pack Spirit Condom Catheters Hydrocolloid Sheath Style 1, 32mm Intermediate Rochester/Bard https://a.co/d/eOdAm9d

If you got these, the brand is Bard and the type within their line is Spirit. I get the Ultra Flex because they are a bit thinner material. Compare the size with the diameter of your flaccid shaft. Too small and it won't stay on. When you cut the small end the diameter should be large enough that you should be able to force your glans through when it is wet. Look carefully at the photos of the one that I did. It will give you an idea of where I cut mine.
          Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
          Photo Gallary
          My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
          The owner's manual to the male human body!
          May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

Working...
          X