Separate Gallery for the Fully Restored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate Gallery for the Fully Restored

I've noticed a lot of members (myself included) who wander through the progress galleries in hopes of finding pictures of fully restored penises. While there are some there, it can be difficult to navigate through all of the posts of people who are still on their journey. I suggest making either a separate category or a subcategory to the progress galleries to highlight the fully restored members.

MyForeskin~

Sounds like a great idea, I second!

It would also provide a visual of what can be achieved for those wondering what the end results of their decisions could be like.

Gentle
    My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

The forum software allows us to add tags to any threads we start. That includes the Progress Galleries. If gallery owners were to edit the first post of threads threads, and insert a word like "restored", or any number of others to describe methods or stages or restoration - this could do what you're suggesting.

Comment

How about a Hall of Fame? Where successful progress galleries (fully restored) are either linked to, or copies placed therein.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Maybe we self-nominate by sending a PM to a new special admin account. Then the nominee's gallery could be moved to a special section of success stories (or just add a link there without moving the original).
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I think the easiest way to do this is make a sticky on the progress gallery section called "Hall of Fame", or "Success Stories" and link to any progress gallery where the user claims to be done restoring, or has reached reliable flaccid coverage. The pictures therein, should be enough proof, quickly glanced at by a discerning eye, and then a link to placed in the stickied thread.

Simply notify the admin/mod with a request, and then if approved, it should be placed in there. Only thing is, it has to be obvious that the restoration is complete, and noone who trys to fake anything should be allowed in.

I like the idea, maybe people will come out of the woodworks to get into the hall of fame.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I'd be happy with any of the approaches mentioned so far. I'm glad everyone is receptive to the idea. 😀

Comment

Great idea! I’m inclined to having a dedicated forum for that, as that would make it easy to find. I would suggest that such “hall of fame” would have a post for each user showing some before and after pictures and mentioning the start and finish CI and what methods were used and for how long. Each one could also have a link then to the full diary (if the user has one) where people could also see how things evolved over time...
                There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Ron, any progress on this request?

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
                    I’m inclined to having a dedicated forum for that, as that would make it easy to find. I would suggest that such “hall of fame”
                    If we make it a sub-forum of Progress Galleries and move certain user's whole galleries there, then searching the Progress Galleries for a Username would/would not work? Gotta check this.
                    -Ron Low
                    [email protected]
                    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

If we make it a sub-forum of Progress Galleries and move certain user's whole galleries there, then searching the Progress Galleries for a Username would/would not work? Gotta check this.
                      It might be better to just make a sticky with provided links to any users claiming to be fully restored. Just an idea though. Might be too much work to make it worth it.
                      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I think we'll do like this (pending one more wait for feedback here):

I'll make a sticky within Progress Galleries that is called Hall of Fame - Finished Restorers. In that posting I will include links to Progress Galleries nominated by users (themselves, or their "fans"). I will spell out there what it takes to qualify for the H O F. That would include:
                        - A shot of good flaccid coverage that doesn't look like it was made in the toilet at WalMart.
                        - A before picture.
                        - All pictures dated.
                        - Some mention of methods used and hours tugged.
                        - Progress Gallery thread name conforms to our standard.

I'd like that Hall of Fame posting to include an after photo along with the link to the full gallery. I hesitate to include the before shots there because so often they are less-carefully-made photos, as in unsightly. ??
                        -Ron Low
                        [email protected]
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

That sounds great Ron. Although I would say that while we should have standards to accept nominees into the Hall, if the standards are too rigorous, we may not be able to nominate anyone...

It should be obvious who should be nominated... Perhaps in the thread itself nominations could be made by users.

Anyways I think this is a great idea, and I know a few top of the line restorer's who I would nominate right off the bat. That would be J9+STK, TORMOD, MJWISE, INNY0909, JCT3, WOODYHOODY, SCIENCE MONK, GUN DEL SOL, REALITY, GREG_B, ETC...

I know a bunch of guys who are close to reaching F.C. as well... ORICAL, GOING HOODED, NICO, HOODRESTORER, ALLIE2K14, PARCESKIN, MYFORESKIN, MAGIV.

Unfortunately some of these guys are inactive, and left us with incomplete galleries.

This might make some 90's and 80's restorers come out of the woodworks... They are the true pioneers...
                          Last edited by salamander6773; 10-20-2019, 04:36 PM.
                          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                          X